Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not saying Berna is better than Dybala. Quite the opposite. Read before to comment.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
I wasn't even talking to you. There was a post under yours that I was responding to. I guess you should be the one to comprehend before you respond.

- - - Updated - - -

You already know!

We should sell Dybalol to fund for the likes of Neymar or Mbappe, heck even Icardi.
Neymar and Mbappe, yes. Icunti, fuck no, and if you think otherwise, then you should find the nearest garbage can and toss yourself in it :p

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I wasn't even talking to you. There was a post under yours that I was responding to. I guess you should be the one to comprehend before you respond.

- - - Updated - - -

Neymar and Mbappe, yes. Icunti, fuck no, and if you think otherwise, then you should find the nearest garbage can and toss yourself in it :p
Learn how ro reply to other posts. There is function "reply". It looked like both of you speak to me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

he's already in canada

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Costa was far worse than Bernadeschi last season. He had 1 goal and 0 assists in 1000 minutes FFS. So not sure who is really the underwhelming guy :seven:
It's still Berna for me. I know the poor season Costa had, but he is ultimately the better equipped player, our best chances is him starting, not Berna or Cuadrado imo.

We need Costa at his best and playing often for some reason we need Cancelo playing, you need players who can unlock defenses and create havoc. Especially since in Costas case he is probably the best crosser in the team.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
It's still Berna for me. I know the poor season Costa had, but he is ultimately the better equipped player, our best chances is him starting, not Berna or Cuadrado imo.

We need Costa at his best and playing often for some reason we need Cancelo playing, you need players who can unlock defenses and create havoc. Especially since in Costas case he is probably the best crosser in the team.
We need Costa but does he need us? The guy behaved like a child last season and is reaching an age when brazilians fall of a cliff. It is like they have been programed to develop to 27-28 years old and then their support is discontinued.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

I’m a fan of both players. But they are different players. I think Bernardeschi would be most effective in the hole of a 4312 or mezzala in 433. I think Douglas Costa would be most effective as first sub change of pace off the bench.

I’m worried that Sarri will do neither and will pick one to start in 433 and sub the other around 80 minutes.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just cant see anything special about Berna. I just cant. Im willing to give him a chance this season simply brcause he is playing under an offensive coach, but i dont have any hopes for Berna.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I like him as a player but think his best position is Ramsey's. I don't think he is the Costa style player who can attack the by line and provide that width. Also he is on the right side and left footed so he wouldn't be.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If he could learn to place the ball and hit the target instead of hitting every shot purely with power he would go up a level. I seem to remember him focussing more on placement at Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)