pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Agree. People hold to different/low standards when it comes to certain players and are led by wierd emotional attachments. FFS grow up. A winger in a club like ours and with a focus on a wing play needs to deliver week in week out. His final product is severely lacking and when presented with few different choices, he consistently chooses the wrong one. This should be make it or break it year for him.
He scored 3 goals last year. WTF?! 3-4 assists, I think. Pathetic. And some people rate him more than Dybala. It is deja vu for me as when people rated Mandzo more than Pipa...In this forum players who try hard but fail are GOATs.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He scored 3 goals last year. WTF?! 3-4 assists, I think. Pathetic. And some people rate him more than Dybala. It is deja vu for me as when people rated Mandzo more than Pipa...In this forum players who try hard but fail are GOATs.

Who rates him ahead of Dybala? People on this forum exaggerate and even makes things up to support their opinion. If you don’t rate Bernardeschi that’s your opinion but don’t make things up. Nobody rates him ahead of Dybala.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Who rates him ahead of Dybala? People on this forum exaggerate and even makes things up to support their opinion. If you don’t rate Bernardeschi that’s your opinion but don’t make things up. Nobody rates him ahead of Dybala.
Not true. Many people rate him ahead of Dybala. Look at older posts in this thread and Dybala's. One has 78 goals for Juve - the other 8.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its worrisome if Costa gets injured again and this underwhelming guy is the only starting winger Sarri will have. In a type of footie that thrives on quick and creative wing play.
Costa was far worse than Bernadeschi last season. He had 1 goal and 0 assists in 1000 minutes FFS. So not sure who is really the underwhelming guy :seven:

But in essence, agree with you on Bernadeschi needing to get his shit together. He had a super underwhelming season last year aside from 5-6 matches, especially 2nd leg Atletico. And his end-product was truly atrocious, in large part because of awful decision making in the final 3rd. Which is strange considering his first season here in the minutes he got, his end-product was actually damn good (5 goals-6 assists in 1100 minutes).

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. People hold to different/low standards when it comes to certain players and are led by wierd emotional attachments. FFS grow up. A winger in a club like ours and with a focus on a wing play needs to deliver week in week out. His final product is severely lacking and when presented with few different choices, he consistently chooses the wrong one. This should be make it or break it year for him.
He consistently over-complicated things last year near goal, and almost always chose the most difficult and obviously wrong option. @JuveJay mentioned it a few times, and I believe gave some hypothesis for why he was doing this, but I can't recall what it was now.

It's strange because his end product and decision making were his strong points in his last season at Viola and first season here, and he looked to be improving very quickly in those aspects of the game, but boy did he regress last year.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
His main problem is as if he is personal assistant to Ronaldo. When they play together he forgets about everyone else. If Ronaldo is not on the pitch - Berna will try to shoot before anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)