PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Good rotation player, seems to be driven and focused. But I don't see him talented enough (mainly because of his lack of explosion/speed) to be a starting winger or inside forward in a club like Juventus. As Dybala, he's best when free roaming around the middle, but that position is obsolete in modern football. Pity. But decent player nonetheless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Good rotation player, seems to be driven and focused. But I don't see him talented enough (mainly because of his lack of explosion/speed) to be a starting winger or inside forward in a club like Juventus. As Dybala, he's best when free roaming around the middle, but that position is obsolete in modern football. Pity. But decent player nonetheless.
I think that unlike Dybala or even James, Berna has the workrate to play in midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its worrisome if Costa gets injured again and this underwhelming guy is the only starting winger Sarri will have. In a type of footie that thrives on quick and creative wing play.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Absolute garbage for most of the season. If not for the game against AM no one would rate him.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Agree. People hold to different/low standards when it comes to certain players and are led by wierd emotional attachments. FFS grow up. A winger in a club like ours and with a focus on a wing play needs to deliver week in week out. His final product is severely lacking and when presented with few different choices, he consistently chooses the wrong one. This should be make it or break it year for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)