GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Need to keep him undercover and unleash him in the CL, so that he looks dangerous and forces attention and fouls in those games, whilst some opposition may not be aware he lacks the final product!

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,916
    He has a world of talent. Sometimes it seems that he just tries too hard, and needs to let the game come to him.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I didn't watch the game, but I know it wasn't Berna. Maybe check some of the other threads and you might find out ;)
    I did watch the game and Berna was everywhere on the pitch. Some bad decision making but still MOTM.

Polak didn't have anything to do, neither did Bonu or Chiello. Martin was a pleasant surprise before the injury. MDS was good, Sandro was better than what he has been lately. Matuidi was good (running around like he always does), Can was pretty good too and so was Pjanic (some nice freekicks etc). That leaves us with Kean and Berna. Kean didn't do shit besides the goal (my god if he would have missed that too). So most of the players were good but Berna was like a god among mortals.

Only right thing to do is to build a statue for him right next to the stadium. Should be atleast 10 meters tall. :agree:

--

If only we would have a midfielder who can shoot. Matuidi, Can and Benta are horrible at it. Pjanic hardly ever tries but when he does the ball goes straight to the orbit. Pretty much the same story with Sami.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)