MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Still want to see him as a B2B, with Pjanic and Matuidi.

@MikeM
He was more than B2B in that 2nd half yesterday. Looked like he was playing that old 4-3-1-2 CAM position that Vidal played. Because when he was coming back into that midfield bank of 4 to defend, he was rarely on the flank.

So he was doing a lot of running to hold the defensive shape but then make him self available between the lines when we had the ball.

Anyways, I'll never understand how he can't play CM if you have 3 CMs. I understand if you want a double pivot, fine he's not a #6. But beside a regista and a psycho like Matuidi? Come on Max.

For the above comments: I think in the 1st half he was very bad. In the 2nd half I think he was good just because of his running and his presence in the centre, which is what we always lack. Just the option to have a player there but not sacrifice in defence was very helpful I thought.

I would love for him and Dybala to touch the ball together in the centre of the field but sadly this never happens unless Berna can play CM and Dybala false 9.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was more than B2B in that 2nd half yesterday. Looked like he was playing that old 4-3-1-2 CAM position that Vidal played. Because when he was coming back into that midfield bank of 4 to defend, he was rarely on the flank.

So he was doing a lot of running to hold the defensive shape but then make him self available between the lines when we had the ball.

Anyways, I'll never understand how he can't play CM if you have 3 CMs. I understand if you want a double pivot, fine he's not a #6. But beside a regista and a psycho like Matuidi? Come on Max.

For the above comments: I think in the 1st half he was very bad. In the 2nd half I think he was good just because of his running and his presence in the centre, which is what we always lack. Just the option to have a player there but not sacrifice in defence was very helpful I thought.

I would love for him and Dybala to touch the ball together in the centre of the field but sadly this never happens unless Berna can play CM and Dybala false 9.
true

its tough to fit him in with Dybala, Mandzukic and Ronaldo into the same lineup, and you just cant bench one of the other 2. technically its possible but then we have the same problem we had in 2017 with Dybala-Higuain (Dybala-Ronaldo now), but without Cuadrado this time. with Berna-Mandzu we can defend in a 451 and have Ronaldo upfront. with Dybala we cant do that, so its either/or for me atm in the CL, depending on result

Apr 17, 2013
Bernardeshi disguised as Liberace, does it surprise someone ?
Spinazzola and Pinsoglio look so much like mafiosi , Desciglio missed his calling with his smile on command he would have made a great waiter or bellboy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)