AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I like dismissing stupid scenarios. We're not getting Mbappe, and selling Dybala is fucking stupid. We all know your extreme bias when it comes to Italian players. Berna has done nothing to suggest that he is too good for the bench. He will get his opportunities, but for now he's going to have to bide his time. We're talking about Bernardeschi here, not Baggio, not Totti, not Del Piero.
Reality is that's just your biased opinion because you think your smarter than the rest on here when you are just an arrogant child

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bernardeschi is a quality player. He’s not some typical Italian jabroni like Sturaro, Bonaventura, or Darmian @Bianconero81

I would seriously consider playing him in midfield in games where we lack creativity.
I never said that. He's definitely not a worthless sack of shit like the aforementioned trio, but he's not some world beater either. He's a solid, dependable quality player, and that's all there is to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Reality is that's just your biased opinion because you think your smarter than the rest on here when you are just an arrogant child
Wow. Arrogant child? You know nothing about me man, but resorting to petulance and playground name calling, that's definitely mature and classy.

I've seen you hype up every single fucking Italian player we are linked to, or playing with us. You're unbelievably biased. Try some objective analysis, logic, and reasoning.

Then again, you're a believer in Lord Cheesus, so logic and reason is never a thing for you religious types. You rely on faith and fairy tales.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I never said that. He's definitely not a worthless sack of shit like the aforementioned trio, but he's not some world beater either. He's a solid, dependable quality player, and that's all there is to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Arrogant child? You know nothing about me man, but resorting to petulance and playground name calling, that's definitely mature and classy.

I've seen you hype up every single fucking Italian player we are linked to, or playing with us. You're unbelievably biased. Try some objective analysis, logic, and reasoning.

Then again, you're a believer in Lord Cheesus, so logic and reason is never a thing for you religious types. You rely on faith and fairy tales.
That's not even true. They're are many Italian players I didn't like when they were here nor like now. Do I believe we should have a quality italian core than yes I do. Besides I'm not calling you names so don't be over sensitive. Did you ever think you come off that way ?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's not even true. They're are many Italian players I didn't like when they were here nor like now. Do I believe we should have a quality italian core than yes I do. Besides I'm not calling you names so don't be over sensitive. Did you ever think you come off that way ?
I'm a bit of a shit stirrer, sometimes :p

I don't take shit on the internet seriously anyway.

I think we should have quality Italian players.

Zaniolo for example would be fantastic, but we aren't getting him.

Kean is going to be a future star.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
could have had a great assist if Ronaldo read that pass to the goal line he sent from the left side. other than that had some nice moments but decision making should be better and he needs to act quicker when hes with the ball around the box. but it will come with more playing time

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A good game, drives the ball forward well, aggressive and always involved. Still some poor decision making at times and wayward passing lets him down. Nice to see him grab an assist tho. Positive performance all up.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game until he tired.

Great to have such a direct player in the squad, as soon as he gets the ball he wants to go forward. Put in a great ball which Ronaldo should have read in the first half.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Costa and him are exactly what we lack with any other player not named ronaldo and maybe dybala. Directness. We need to push the ball forward with plays. Not just throwing it to the wingers to do useless crosses for 75 mins.

This is the way we should be playing. Is friggin sad that mandzukic, cuadrado and khedira needed to be injured for allegri to realize this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This guy should get his opportunity at CM.

He doesn't displace our attacking trio but he should be on the pitch. In the center he would see a lot of the ball and we all know we could use a wide box to box esque CM with his technical skills and direct attacking approach. Dude has pace and workrate too, can really cover ground unlike a few of the current players Allegri asks to play the wider CM role.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He was pretty lost in defense positionally. Other than that pretty great game. If he improves his positioning I don't see why we need to get back in 3 man midfield at all.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was pretty lost in defense positionally. Other than that pretty great game. If he improves his positioning I don't see why we need to get back in 3 man midfield at all.
The problem of using a 2 man midfield is that we are forced to use Pjanic because he is Pjanic... and no one at his side can cope with the defensive pressure alone. So the midfield gets unbalanced.

For that to work we need 2 good DM who can play with the ball. Having Betancur and Pjanic as a midfield of 2 seems unbalanced as hell.

Chievo was no treat... but against a team with good midfield and forwards we will get exposed for sure.

That being said, i like the way we played yesterday... if only we could find some balance until summer...and then buy better midfielders..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The problem of using a 2 man midfield is that we are forced to use Pjanic because he is Pjanic... and no one at his side can cope with the defensive pressure alone. So the midfield gets unbalanced.

For that to work we need 2 good DM who can play with the ball. Having Betancur and Pjanic as a midfield of 2 seems unbalanced as hell.

Chievo was no treat... but against a team with good midfield and forwards we will get exposed for sure.

That being said, i like the way we played yesterday... if only we could find some balance until summer...and then buy better midfielders..
Pjanic can be amazing in 2man midfield (e.g. Barca Pjanic), but we haven't seen that Pjanic for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)