Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Optimal schritte/min would be around 180. You can run even more efficiently. Wouldn't worry too much though. You seem to be doing great as is.

Could also add that it feels pretty odd to change your cadence from what you are used to.
Ok, I never thought about strides. I‘ll pay attention to it next time. :tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I cant see any attributes in Bernardeschi that sill make me think that he is going to be anything more than a mediocare player. Besides a strong left foot i see nothing that makes him stand out as a potentially great plsyer. A bench player, yes, but definitely overhyped. His decision making is horrible.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:howler: Sure. It's that simple. We're not getting Mbappe, and selling Dybala is retarded. Also, it's you're not your (subject-verb vs possessive). It's really not that hard.

Next.
You're such a dismissive person yet it was an example not an actual scenario that is happening. In my opinion that's what I would do berna is too good to be on the bench

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're such a dismissive person yet it was an example not an actual scenario that is happening. In my opinion that's what I would do berna is too good to be on the bench
I like dismissing stupid scenarios. We're not getting Mbappe, and selling Dybala is fucking stupid. We all know your extreme bias when it comes to Italian players. Berna has done nothing to suggest that he is too good for the bench. He will get his opportunities, but for now he's going to have to bide his time. We're talking about Bernardeschi here, not Baggio, not Totti, not Del Piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)