juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
I'm convinced he would be great for us in the cmf position with our 4-3-3 . He has the energy and grinta to do it ,and his technical qualities are superb . His mentality is also great .
He should only be utilized the right way ,and He will develop even further . He has what it takes to become world class ,no doubt .

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need berna firing on all cylinders.

Its a shame he got injured.

Whats his injury btw?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm convinced he would be great for us in the cmf position with our 4-3-3 . He has the energy and grinta to do it ,and his technical qualities are superb . His mentality is also great .
He should only be utilized the right way ,and He will develop even further . He has what it takes to become world class ,no doubt .
Ihave to agree with you on this one.

He is so intelligent and offensively skilled, that he needs to be in the middle of the action.

Most important, we seriously lack a long range shooting midfielder since the days of nedved. Bernardeschi has such a great shot and great assisting prowess, that it screams to have him near the 3\4 of the field.

Max should really give him a go as mezzala.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
We need berna firing on all cylinders.

Its a shame he got injured.

Whats his injury btw?

- - - Updated - - -

Ihave to agree with you on this one.

He is so intelligent and offensively skilled, that he needs to be in the middle of the action.

Most important, we seriously lack a long range shooting midfielder since the days of nedved. Bernardeschi has such a great shot and great assisting prowess, that it screams to have him near the 3\4 of the field.

Max should really give him a go as mezzala.
Pogba have decent long shoot. I still remember his beauty vs napoli.

And i dont think berna as good as pogba when it comes to longshoot.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba have decent long shoot. I still remember his beauty vs napoli.

And i dont think berna as good as pogba when it comes to longshoot.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I think pogba was a great shooter. I dont know what happened to him, but since his last juve season, his long range shots have been degrading. I dont know why.

In his first 2 seasons here, his shooting was a sight to behold. Know he seems to lack confidence or aiming i dont know

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Bernacrap..I knew that when Tuz started praising him as the second coming of Jesus this guy will start failing. He is just not that good as some of you here try to make it. How many really good games has he had for Juve for the last two seasons? 4-5 decent games and the rest from average to utter crap like tonight.
Super predictable, doing the same thing over and over again. Really pissed me off tonight.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bernacrap..I knew that when Tuz started praising him as the second coming of Jesus this guy will start failing. He is just not that good as some of you here try to make it. How many really good games has he had for Juve for the last two seasons? 4-5 decent games and the rest from average to utter crap like tonight.
Super predictable, doing the same thing over and over again. Really pissed me off tonight.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Poor game tonight, but should use some context. He has barely played in months, this being his first start in a long time and coming off an injury.

He has had plenty of good games for Juve, certainly more than 4-5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)