Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It's nice to see what can happen when a player actually stays on his feet rather than going down at the slightest contact. Dybala could learn something from this.
This has nothing to do with Berna's good form and how he has developed. He started playing football the minute he cut that ridiculous hair of his. He now only worries about his performance and not about whether his hair is out of place. Instead of wasting time to fix his hair he know spends time concentrating on his game and doesnt have to stroke his hand through his hair every single minute. Dybala should actually learn this from him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This has nothing to do with Berna's good form and how he has developed. He started playing football the minute he cut that ridiculous hair of his. He now only worries about his performance and not about whether his hair is out of place. Instead of wasting time to fix his hair he know spends time concentrating on his game and doesnt have to stroke his hand through his hair every single minute. Dybala should actually learn this from him.
Quiet you, go put on your red dress.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Great game AGAIN by Bernardeschi. But folks need to stop comparing a midfielder/winger in Bernardeschi with a CF in Dybala. Paulo is being played out of natural position, Berna is not.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great game AGAIN by Bernardeschi. But folks need to stop comparing a midfielder/winger in Bernardeschi with a CF in Dybala. Paulo is being played out of natural position, Berna is not.
While Dybala has the ability to play CF, he has not really played often there in his career, even pre-Juve. He's more of an support striker/false 9, then he is a number 9. He should be played closer to goal... the problem is finding a formation that would work with him playing up front and still get the best out of our other top players like Ronaldo, Costa, Berna, Mandzu. I'd really rather not see a 3-5-2

4-3-1-2 with Bernadeschi behind Dybala and Ronaldo would be interesting imo. Could easily be morphed into 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 with a single sub too, bringing Costa on.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
While Dybala has the ability to play CF, he has not really played often there in his career, even pre-Juve. He's more of an support striker/false 9, then he is a number 9. He should be played closer to goal... the problem is finding a formation that would work with him playing up front and still get the best out of our other top players like Ronaldo, Costa, Berna, Mandzu. I'd really rather not see a 3-5-2

4-3-1-2 with Bernadeschi behind Dybala and Ronaldo would be interesting imo. Could easily be morphed into 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 with a single sub too, bringing Costa on.
Agree. I don't think the 4-3-3 is the formation that gets the best out of this team (Not the 3-5-2 as well). I like what you're suggesting. Allegri is a flexible tactician, I hope he experiment with this in Serie A now that Costa is unavailable.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
That's the spirit! We now have a handsome Italia boy to take over this guy's spot on the team .....

marchisio-770x480.jpg

I'm an old timer from another generation but from what I what read about Berna on this forum you could say he's like the inside/ouside shirt MrsM bought that can go both ways! I guess Berna >>> CM8 even.
:ita:

- - - Updated - - -

il brutto, I'm a jokster and that movie is etched in my mind forever! :bow:

Hey Blondie!!!

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
BS.

Xir was ripping it up last season before their injury, even with that shitty haircut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)