ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Would be fun to watch, Max really going all out this season. With Cuads/Cancelo as RB & AS/Spinnazola as LB, i think the defense look thin, something i never saw Max use on daily basis.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
He's quite refreshing to see..
The way he keep the ball no matter what, is admirable.
But falling to a petty tricks. Lucky got no card.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Exactly what we needed when he came on.

Was trying to get on the ball as often as he could and drive forward. Got himself into a great position for the winner.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bernardeschi: 'Juve need heart'
By Football Italia staff

Federico Bernardeschi felt the 3-2 Juventus thriller at Chievo showed “champions are great, but nothing matters on paper, you have to prove it all on the pitch.”

The former Fiorentina winger came off the bench and toe-poked in the winning goal at the Stadio Bentegodi.

“I am happy obviously, but regardless of the goal, I’m happy the first game went well with three points,” Bernardeschi told Sky Sport Italia.

“We knew it wasn’t easy to play here, especially with this heat, but the important thing is to have heart. Champions are great, but football proved once again that nothing matters on paper, you have to prove it all on the pitch during the 90 minutes.

“Obviously, we need to do better, but it’s tough at the start of the season to keep the tempo up for 90 minutes. We got the points and that’s the most important thing right now.

“I have to compliment Chievo, because they put in a great performance.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)