X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wow comparing Bernardeschi to Khedira is a new low for Tuz.

Berna also had a wicked set piece attempt on goal that the keeper made a great save on.

He's a player that tries the hardest option every time he gets on the ball so he will fail a lot. But the side effect is a lot of goals + assists as we saw last year in a limited time.

Did he have to put the ball through the Madrid player's legs? No. He will fail that 4 out of 5 times. But one time it works, he breaks the line and then Madrid has to defend him in a very dangerous spot. Pass to Cancelo, goal.

Trust me if he wanted, he could take a first touch and pass straight backwards like Khedira.

I'm not saying I absolutely prefer his play style but let's recognize the strengths of it.
When we don't have that sort of player then the complaint is we are a team of workmen, no flair, Maxx plays boring football etc. When we do then he gives the ball away too much. Not every player of that type is going to be Dybala.

Just typical Tuz retards who would be complaining regardless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ever since his knee injury he hasn't been the same imo. (which happened in the match against Torino)

Even when he came back last season he was in and out of the squad often. Seems like he needed surgery but we opted not to.

He was an absolute monster last year, taking players on, through balls and creating chances.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ever since his knee injury he hasn't been the same imo. (which happened in the match against Torino)

Even when he came back last season he was in and out of the squad often. Seems like he needed surgery but we opted not to.

He was an absolute monster last year, taking players on, through balls and creating chances.
Time for RCM-Berna it is! :MJ:

Apr 19, 2007
I wouldnt judge this guy to hard playing with o other good attackers right now. Lets wait til he links up with Ronaldo,Costa,Dybala,Cuads,and mandzukic and then we can see who worls best together on the pitch and where

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if he will get more time at CM this season. Considering we are stacked up with attackers and short on quality in CM it makes sense to give it a try.

We play a lot of games each season where the opposition just sits back and tries to grind out a point. No point in having both Khedira and Matuidi in a game like that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree with Kyle. If we don't sign anyone else in midfield, we should give this guy a chance. He's probably not going to displace anyone in attack, and seeing as our midfield is comparatively weak, it can't hurt to have him playing there instead of Sami the sloth. Berna has talent, vision, passing accuracy and range, can shoot the ball well, and he is definitely quicker than Sami.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
he play mezzala, one of the 3 in middle.

And Allegri will for sure push him to this role. mezzala.
Don’t see why he couldn’t play it on a regular basis. I remember when Barca started Iniesta and Xavi with busquets providing cover. We could do something similar (obviously not as good but same idea) with Pjanic Bernardeschi and Can.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I liked him a lot wherever he played yesterday. Do it again please.

The man was pushing the right buttons. Even when we all know it was a friendly against kids, he moved way better than in USA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)