Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually feel for bernie...he made things happen everytime he was on the field. Now with so much competition he will get limited time.

Too good to be on the bench...allegri needs tonfind a place for him. Ronaldo dybala bernie and Costa must start.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i don't feel sorry for him at all. ronaldo is 33, he'll get plenty of rest during the season, so each of our attacking players, including berna and cuads baby will play a lot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i don't feel sorry for him at all. ronaldo is 33, he'll get plenty of rest during the season, so each of our attacking players, including berna and cuads baby will play a lot.
:tup: people act as if Ronaldo will play every game this season. That won’t be the case. Allegri will take a leaf out of Zidane’s book and rest Ronaldo in games against weaker opposition and keep him fresh for the games that matter, I expect CR7 to beast especially in the second half of the season. Berna (Cuads, Mandzukic etc) will all get plenty of game time.

Jun 7, 2003
:tup: people act as if Ronaldo will play every game this season. That won’t be the case. Allegri will take a leaf out of Zidane’s book and rest Ronaldo in games against weaker opposition and keep him fresh for the games that matter, I expect CR7 to beast especially in the second half of the season. Berna (Cuads, Mandzukic etc) will all get plenty of game time.
so no ronaldo against inter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)