Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd really like to see him in the centre of midfield, I think he's wasted on both the bench and out wide given he has ability to carry the ball forward and can compensate for the lack of technical strength in the middle of the park

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I'd really like to see him in the centre of midfield, I think he's wasted on both the bench and out wide given he has ability to carry the ball forward and can compensate for the lack of technical strength in the middle of the park
I agree. I think we should play him on the right or the left of the midfield depending on who else is starting. Similar to where Pogba played, I know he hasn't played the position before, but he can hold the ball, carry it, make decisive passes, shoot, and he's also pretty good defensively and tactically. He has experience at LWB so I don't think defending should be too much of a problem for him. If we can actually get him to play in a midfield 3, that would solve so many problems, and allow us to have all our best attacker on at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)