Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Funny how I’m out of touch. I deal with people every day in my restaurant and of all walks of life. I live in an ethically diverse urban area with neighbors of different races cultures and beliefs. I belong to a church that has a mix of races and cultures. I have relatives who are African American and yet I am out of touch. Nigga please
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Funny how I’m out of touch. I deal with people every day in my restaurant and of all walks of life. I live in an ethically diverse urban area with neighbors of different races cultures and beliefs. I belong to a church that has a mix of races and cultures. I have relatives who are African American and yet I am out of touch. Nigga please
Yikes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah funny and I’m juvenile
You just wanted to drop the n bomb on me it's ok, you got African Americans relatives.

Either way, I don't hold any of this against you. You're probably a good man, that makes decent life decisions, a man able to lead his family, but beyond that I would be very careful giving a simplistic individual like you any sort of power. Either way, your views and your wishes don't matter as you dont have the ability to execute shit, just stay in your lane, make sure you restaurant's clean and hope your business strives, and your kids would be a lot more educated than you.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
You just wanted to drop the n bomb on me it's ok, you got African Americans relatives.

Either way, I don't hold any of this against you. You're probably a good man, that makes decent life decisions, a man able to lead his family, but beyond that I would be very careful giving a simplistic individual like you any sort of power. Either way, your views and your wishes don't matter as you dont have the ability to execute shit, just stay in your lane, make sure you restaurant's clean and hope your business strives, and your kids would be a lot more educated than you.
:agree:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Either way, I don't hold any of this against you. You're probably a good man, that makes decent life decisions, a man able to lead his family, but beyond that I would be very careful giving a simplistic individual like you any sort of power. Either way, your views and your wishes don't matter as you dont have the ability to execute $#@!, just stay in your lane, make sure you restaurant's clean and hope your business strives, and your kids would be a lot more educated than you.
Listen that word has no power unless it’s given power. I forgot that you were black. Quoting a person every five seconds you forget who the heck you’re quoting. If I offended I apologize. I thank you for the kind words about my family and wold like you to know my restaurant has been here for 40 years and will be here for at least 40 more. Believe it or not I went to college! Got me an education! I can’t believe it either I came out of the indoctrination chamber unaffected by the liberal censorship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)