AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I just disagree. Obvsly some illegal immigrants bring drugs, but I highly doubt most, in fact I highly doubt a lot of illegal immigrants bring drugs at all. I guarantee big pharma is the main reason for drug addiction in USA.
Like I said I didn’t say illegals bring them in. The illegal movement is an excuse to not close the border and strengthen those laws. Will some bring them in yes and does the border allow MS 13 and other gangs to flood the US yes! The weak border and weak immigration laws allow this to increase. Democrats use these people as a crutch against us as if we’re not compassionate but true compassion is for all not just some

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
That’s a fallacy. Many countries have walls and have much stricter boarder and immigration laws than the USA. Even those who are allowing their citizens to leave and come here like Mexico etc. yet the US is the bad guy. The only reason why this is an issue is so the left can use the minority’s and immigrants as an issue. They don’t give a shit about these people they use them for their political gain. Meanwhile there are over 12 million people not paying taxes or insurance or hospital visits etc and the drugs pour into our country so we can fain compassion.

Ps most immigrants and refugees would rather have better conditions in their homeland so they don’t have to leave. If we were really compassionate we would help fix their countries so people don’t have to flee their homelands
You're a naive child if you think building a wall will reduce the flow of drugs in any meaningful way.
You claim to be a Christian, but seem to disregard all of Christ's teachings, like most other Republicans.

- - - Updated - - -

He's talking per capita. USA's murder rate is comparable to many third world countries.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You're a naive child if you think building a wall will reduce the flow of drugs in any meaningful way.
You claim to be a Christian, but seem to disregard all of Christ's teachings, like most other Republicans.
Christ teachings I know well but what does the wall have to do with them. Border security isn’t anti Christian.
The wall won’t stop it because it never will stop but it will make it more difficult for the drugs and drug cartels to get their people in here.
You can’t be compassionate to the immigrants while not being compassionate to the citizens. Compassion is for all people not one at the expense of others

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hey you should check out this one series on netflix i started watching it's called Subbura : Blood on Rome, pretty interesting show

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I'm just too drunk man. Its so hard to argue I stand by my opinions but $#@! lol. I'm a Bernie bro. I just hate when Italian Americans, side with Trump, based on their obsession by being accepted by American whites on the right.
A) just Italian
B) I don’t have any white friends on the right.
C) I don’t give a shit about acceptance

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Christ teachings I know well but what does the wall have to do with them. Border security isn’t anti Christian.
The wall won’t stop it because it never will stop but it will make it more difficult for the drugs and drug cartels to get their people in here.
You can’t be compassionate to the immigrants while not being compassionate to the citizens. Compassion is for all people not one at the expense of others
Everything you consume is at the price of the well being of someone else.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Being in favor of corporate elitism via tax cuts while screwing over the middle and lower class is certainly un-Christ like. So is the opposition to universal healthcare.
Also, The Bible's view on immigrants is clear and contrary to yours.
https://www.openbible.info/topics/immigration

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I just disagree. Obvsly some illegal immigrants bring drugs, but I highly doubt most, in fact I highly doubt a lot of illegal immigrants bring drugs at all. I guarantee big pharma is the main reason for drug addiction in USA.

- - - Updated - - -

I think drugs should be decriminalized. I think it would benefit everybody. I also think mental health should be more of a concern than it is currently in America. I have friends and family that have needed help and have benefited from it. I think we agree more that we disagree.
I agree on the mental health and that’s a PC problem as well. We’ve stigmatized calling it an issue insane isn’t polite. They need to get help. That’s the biggest problem. I agree with the legalization if it is possible and done responsible as tax revenue would be huge but that will never happen because corruption runs rampant

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
pfft than what are you doing sitting around smoking blunts, browsing tuz and looking for puss at vegan restaurants. You sick selfish fuck.
Life is good.

Seriously though, sad to see a grown ass man being so out of touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you all think you know me
What I know of you is based on what you show us here, and it's a juvenile 40 some year old man

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Life is good.

Seriously though, sad to see a grown ass man being so out of touch.

- - - Updated - - -

What I know of you is based on what you show us here, and it's a juvenile 40 some year old man
Funny how I’m out of touch. I deal with people every day in my restaurant and of all walks of life. I live in an ethically diverse urban area with neighbors of different races cultures and beliefs. I belong to a church that has a mix of races and cultures. I have relatives who are African American and yet I am out of touch. Nigga please

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Hey you should check out this one series on netflix i started watching it's called Subbura : Blood on Rome, pretty interesting show
Thanks for the recommendation. I saw a couple episodes a few months ago but didn't follow through. Will give it another go. That bespectacled mob boss looks like the son of Sarri and Beppe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)