DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That sucks but with Dybala back and an in form Costa he may not of got many minutes anyway.
But he would have been a great impact sub to have on the bench.

With Cuads out as well, we'll again have no explosive player on the bench if we start Dybala, Costa and Higgy, which sucks especially if you keep in mind that this could very well go to extra time.

I guess one of Costa and Dybala will start on the bench in favour of Mandzu for this very resason. To have quick legs on the bench just in case.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

With Cuads out as well, we'll again have no explosive player on the bench if we start Dybala, Costa and Higgy, which sucks especially if you keep in mind that this could very well go to extra time.

I guess one of Costa and Dybala will start on the bench in favour of Mandzu for this very resason. To have quick legs on the bench just in case.
:agree:

I'd probably keep Costa on the bench. We simply can't have Asamoah, Mandzu, and Sturaro as our impact-subs.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dont like the idea of Mandzu starting over Costa i get what yous guys are saying but knowing Allegri he may leave it till its too late to make the change.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Dont like the idea of Mandzu starting over Costa i get what yous guys are saying but knowing Allegri he may leave it till its too late to make the change.
Yeah, you could turn the argument around as well; having a big and fresh target in Mandzu to sub on at 75 minutes might be very useful, if we are looking for a goal or two.

I can just see Costa's fresh legs against a tired and nervous Tottenham defence from 75 minutes :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

.. now that I think of it: if Dybala isn't ready to play 90 minutes, I'd throw him on the bench.

Maybe..

Let's just start Ruru

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

:agree: Costa to come off the bench probably. Hopefully, we won't need him to, but our decision to let Pjaca go doesn't seem a wise one anymore ;)

We really need Cuads in the CL :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you could turn the argument around as well; having a big and fresh target in Mandzu to sub on at 75 minutes might be very useful, if we are looking for a goal or two.

I can just see Costa's fresh legs against a tired and nervous Tottenham defence from 75 minutes :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

.. now that I think of it: if Dybala isn't ready to play 90 minutes, I'd throw him on the bench.

Maybe..

Let's just start Ruru
Suicide mission; might as well gift the tie to Tottenham. It's one thing to start the game a man down, but to be playing 10 against 12 for 90+ minutes is a very tough ask.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe..

Let's just start Ruru
Ruru will have to play RB once Licht got injured against Atalanta. @Bianconero81

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Suicide mission; might as well gift the tie to Tottenham. It's one thing to start the game a man down, but to be playing 10 against 12 for 90+ minutes is a very tough ask.
We are discussing football, not basketball :tsk-tsk:

- - - Updated - - -

Ruru will have to play RB once Licht got injured against Atalanta. @Bianconero81
What would Sarri do?

:sarri:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't know about that but this is from today, tuttojuve

Federico Bernardeschi, in questi giorni, sta facendo delle cure a Vinovo per risolvere il problema al ginocchio che ha rimediato nel derby. Il numero 33 juventino - riferisce Sky Sport - farà gli esami la prossima settimana per capire con esattezza l'entità del suo infortunio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)