Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nah, we should not sell him, but as i said, we overpaid!
It's not like our season was doomed without him and such players cannot be found with half the money.
We overpaid for his youth (promise) and mostly because of his nationality. But NT caps mean too little today, sad that we never learn...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He was very good tonight. His passing and dribbling shows so much promise. He immediately made sharper moves than Cuadrado or Costa did, the kind of moves that only Dybala makes. With a bit of luck could have a goal and an assist. He'll come through big time for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Decent little cameo, had a couple of good chances on goal that he probably would have scored if he was a little match sharp. Another technically smooth player who is amazing in possession and rarely gives a wrong pass, which is good option to have against better teams.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Has ability to bring the ball forward well.

Not sure he should be out wide.
I agree. For wingers, explosiveness is requisite n. 1. Many wingers basically have this as their sole attribute acutally, but there are no successful wingers who are not explosive.

That is why Dybala isn't one. And that's why I don't think Bernardeschi fits there.

He really seems more of an AM, Dybala's substitute.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I like the fact that he can carry the ball forward from midfield. We desperately need more creative outlets in this team.

I reckon that by January, he'll be a starter. With Berna, Dybala and Costa playing behind a striker we will be unpredictable in attack. :nico:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree. For wingers, explosiveness is requisite n. 1. Many wingers basically have this as their sole attribute acutally, but there are no successful wingers who are not explosive.

That is why Dybala isn't one. And that's why I don't think Bernardeschi fits there.

He really seems more of an AM, Dybala's substitute.
He's an old school kind of winger/AM. Reminds me of this guy you might know:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)