Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
13 mins. Wow. Fuck you Max!
The solution is what, in a game we barely leading to take out our best player of the match sooner, to appease you?

Hope fickle fans like you would atleast have humble pie for once when you saw how justified Allegri is in starting with Cuadrado.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if Jjuan plays like this, he should play a lot. nothing wrong here. maybe we could have tried Berna behind Dybala, a little longer too, but we know how heavy it is to sub out Higgy

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
What could he display against Fiorentina? He had 10 minutes + he didn't receive a lot of passes, a lot of the attacks were still going through Mandžukić when Berna came on the field

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup:

Cuadrado is regular tested starter who had a good game, Costa is most potent individually winger we have, Mandzu is a rock right now. Dybala is reaching super saiyan levels, these are all Bernadeschis competition 4 games into the season.

It's quite normal he has to fight his way into the squad, especially since he isn't a natural winger I'm sensing Allegri is most likely seeing him as Dybala alternative mostly.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

In that case I don't understand why we got him. Dybala will always be the better player. And it's not exactly close. Bernardeschi's playing time would be very limited. Seems like there would have been less expensive options or we could have chosen to strengthen other sides of our team.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In that case I don't understand why we got him. Dybala will always be the better player. And it's not exactly close. Bernardeschi's playing time would be very limited. Seems like there would have been less expensive options or we could have chosen to strengthen other sides of our team.
maybe we won't keep dybala for so long.

your sig btw :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
maybe we won't keep dybala for so long.

your sig btw :D

You know what I liked most about that wonderful @Bjerknes post? It's completely idiotic, of course, but he thinks he can cover up the fact he knows fuck all about the subject at hand and that he is clearly talking straight out of his ass, by saying 'he's not kept abreast'. As if we'd be completely blinded by his fancy talk.

I guess he forgets not everyone is conned as easily as Trump supporters.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You know what I liked most about that wonderful @Bjerknes post? It's completely idiotic, of course, but he thinks he can cover up the fact he knows fuck all about the subject at hand and that he is clearly talking straight out of his ass, by saying 'he's not kept abreast'. As if we'd be completely blinded by his fancy talk.

You know nothing, you didn't graduate from Penn State. :stuckup:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You know what I liked most about that wonderful @Bjerknes post? It's completely idiotic, of course, but he thinks he can cover up the fact he knows $#@! all about the subject at hand and that he is clearly talking straight out of his ass, by saying 'he's not kept abreast'. As if we'd be completely blinded by his fancy talk.

Only a Wall Street meteorologist can understand the greatness of a Wall Street megalomaniac.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only a Wall Street meteorologist can understand the greatness of a Wall Street megalomaniac.

Yeah. That's the thing. That's what so sad about it all. He's like every other Trump supporter out there. Only they can understand the greatness of their leader. Only they, because they are 'special'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)