Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He has a year of his contract left, and PSG rejected us last summer already. If he doesn't want to leave, then how did we agree terms with him and raiola last summer before PSG ultimately rejected us?

if he doesn't sign an extension, they're forced to sell if they don't want to lose him for free. That's the only reason he's even available. As for your last statement, he stayed and was a starter!, for a club that can afford literally anyone, for 3 different coaches. 4 if you include the French NT. But yeah, he's terrible
Lol. It's clear you don't watch him reguraly, and just because he plays for PSG, he must be good. I can give you a list of players who starts for big teams and they sucks ass, means we should sign them.
If you watched him, you will know that he's B2B who plays on 3 men MF, will be even more bad in a 2 man MF.
If he's so good like you said, wonder why no other team is interested in him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
$IMG_20170715_141206.jpg

Tattooing the biggest love of your life, the thing which you are most passionate about, the thing which you think more about during the course of 24 hours than anything else including your wife, family and friends, the thing which excites me the most every fucking time i even hear or read the name, MY JUVENTUS, and having a single tattoo on your back dedicated to that LOVE, would hardly make someone deduce that you are a bad person or a junky or a criminal. Bernandeschi's tattoos on the other hand, make him look like a complete and utter fool. Thats what i wanted to say.
Some things are better not said.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
$IMG_20170715_141206.jpg

Tattooing the biggest love of your life, the thing which you are most passionate about, the thing which you think more about during the course of 24 hours than anything else including your wife, family and friends, the thing which excites me the most every $#@!ing time i even hear or read the name, MY JUVENTUS, and having a single tattoo on your back dedicated to that LOVE, would hardly make someone deduce that you are a bad person or a junky or a criminal. Bernandeschi's tattoos on the other hand, make him look like a complete and utter fool. Thats what i wanted to say.
Are you going to get the new :jj: logo tattoed as well?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
$IMG_20170715_141206.jpg

Tattooing the biggest love of your life, the thing which you are most passionate about, the thing which you think more about during the course of 24 hours than anything else including your wife, family and friends, the thing which excites me the most every fucking time i even hear or read the name, MY JUVENTUS, and having a single tattoo on your back dedicated to that LOVE, would hardly make someone deduce that you are a bad person or a junky or a criminal. Bernandeschi's tattoos on the other hand, make him look like a complete and utter fool. Thats what i wanted to say.
Lats looking good bra.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol. It's clear you don't watch him reguraly, and just because he plays for PSG, he must be good. I can give you a list of players who starts for big teams and they sucks ass, means we should sign them.
If you watched him, you will know that he's B2B who plays on 3 men MF, will be even more bad in a 2 man MF.
If he's so good like you said, wonder why no other team is interested in him.
I of course have watched him, like 90% of the people here who follow CL or international football have. What's clear on the other hand is that you don't rate him based on what PSG fans you know say, and are quite vocal about it for over a year now. So lets do this again. Ancelotti, Blanc, Emery. Why didn't any of these coaches request an upgrade for all these years? They all started him for what, 5 years now? In a team that can easily afford any or most of the players you consider better no less, and has been spending like crazy on new players every summer. And I'm not even that much of a fan of him, but the way you present him as some Rincon level scrub is ridiculous

Apr 17, 2013
I of course have watched him, like 90% of the people here who follow CL or international football have. What's clear on the other hand is that you don't rate him based on what PSG fans you know say, and are quite vocal about it for over a year now. So lets do this again. Ancelotti, Blanc, Emery. Why didn't any of these coaches request an upgrade for all these years? They all started him for what, 5 years now? In a team that can easily afford any or most of the players you consider better no less, and has been spending like crazy on new players every summer. And I'm not even that much of a fan of him, but the way you present him as some Rincon level scrub is ridiculous
And he's right.
The psg has two problems:
- despite all the Qatar money has a lack of attractiveness, even offering crazy sums the big players do not want to come.
Look at their recruitment apart from ibra and silva (because the milan needed money), cavani because they paid a clause and pastore and marquinhos that were overpaid, the other players recruited are average at best; berchiche krycho, ben arfa jese meunier kurzawa trapp ....

-and their second problem is that their management is incompetent. They are aggressive in offering huge salaries because they know that if marquinhios or verratti leave the club for example they will be unable to take another player of that caliber.
For years they have been looking to replace Motta which is at the end of life with krychoviak stombouli cabaye but none got to take his place, Matuidi it's the same.

Deschamps is far from being a reference so much this type as coach is mediocre, you saw the euro, it is a miracle that France went to the final so it was weak. Since 2012 it is still unable to give a nice style of play to this team, when you compare germany or spain it is another world.
He prefers to play physical and defensive players (matuidi sissoko rami bakayoko) rather than technical players (umtiti, kante lacazette dembele ...), no wonder he loves, technically he must recognize himself in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)