Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Still think we will play this:

---------------------------------------Higuain--------------------------------------
Douglas/Mandzu-------------------Dybala-----------------------Bernardeschi
-----------Pjanic/March----------------------Matuidi/Khedira------------------
Sandro/DeSciglio-------Chil-----------Ben/Rug/Bar-----Cancelo/DeSciglio

Lets see if we still sign someone who could potentially be starting like Manolas, Keita or such. If they arent satisfied with Benatia they will sign Manolas or one of the other CBs we are linked with. Not sure if Cuadraro stays as Berna backup or will be used to get Manolas or in some other potential deal.
But where do i sign ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Jesus $#@!ing christ
Very insightful

- - - Updated - - -

That is not far fetched at all. Costa played on the wing when Guardiola played with a back 3 at Bayern. However, I suspect that Berna would play behind Dybala and Higuain

i.e

-----------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------

-----------------------Barzagli---Rugani---Chiellini--------------------------

Costa/Cuad----Khedira/Marchisio---Pjanic/Bentancur----Sandro/(Costa)

--------------------------------Bernardeschi---------------------------------

--------------------------Dybala-----------Higuain---------------------------

I am not sure whether this would be the first choice but it could be an alternate formation - something we could switch to very easily without even having to make a substitution I also wouldn't be surprised if Allegri experimented and used De Sciglio as one of the back 3 on the right so that the formation can switch from a back 3 to a back 4 seamlessly.

Given the tactical versatility of players like Bernardeschi, De Sciglio, Costa and Dybala - there are many many possibilities.
Ya it's funny, one forum idiot comes around thinking they know something and the rest of the idiots follow. Costa not only played there at Bayern (where he had his best season) but also played there for Donetsk.

I do agree with playing Dybala as a SS vs what he was doing last year where he just seemed out of sorts. With Sandro on the wing this formation can easily switch from 3 to 4 at the back.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I don't see Manzu starting or playing on that wing again. He will be Higuain's back up. On the wing we now have a few options, Costa, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado. No need to play Manzu out of position again.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He will be Higuain's back up.
Sounds right. Mario finishes close in. Enough other options at the position where Mario has sacrificed his style of play for the betterment of the team. Possibly time to once again be the proven STRIKER he's been over the years with less wear and tear on 30+ body. I consider him a loyal Juve player with at least 2 good/great years left here. Need more players with his attitude for what the manager asks for the player to do for the TEAM!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
LOL

Mario will be a starter, if he can keep the level of last season. Berna has to fight with Cuads and Lolzillian for the starting RW position.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL

Mario will be a starter, if he can keep the level of last season. Berna has to fight with Cuads and Lolzillian for the starting RW position.
I do think he will start at time in both positions ...... but you don't think both Costa and Berna will be 1st team?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We didn't sign Costa and Berna to compete with Cuadrado in some sort of hunger games right wing edition whilst Mandzukic our old ST gets unrivalled minutes at LM in peace. If both of these guys pick up any sort of form they're both in the Starting XI

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
We didn't sign Costa and Berna to compete with Cuadrado in some sort of hunger games right wing edition whilst Mandzukic our old ST gets unrivalled minutes at LM in peace. If both of these guys pick up any sort of form they're both in the Starting XI
Are you sure about that?

:allegri:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ask him, does he have a tattoo?

Answer will suprise you :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
If you search his recent posts, you will find a pic of him and his glorious back tattoo :touched:

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
$IMG_20170715_141206.jpg

Tattooing the biggest love of your life, the thing which you are most passionate about, the thing which you think more about during the course of 24 hours than anything else including your wife, family and friends, the thing which excites me the most every fucking time i even hear or read the name, MY JUVENTUS, and having a single tattoo on your back dedicated to that LOVE, would hardly make someone deduce that you are a bad person or a junky or a criminal. Bernandeschi's tattoos on the other hand, make him look like a complete and utter fool. Thats what i wanted to say.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
nope, they want to keep him actually. Emery trying to convince him to stay. has a contract until 2018 though, so they either manage to convince him or have to sell
He doesn't want to leave because if his huge salary. I know a lot of PSG fans and many french Juve fans and they all agree he sucks. He is so bad technivally and not even good defensively.
And a lot of coaches wants players to stay doesnt mean they are any good.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He doesn't want to leave because if his huge salary. I know a lot of PSG fans and many french Juve fans and they all agree he sucks. He is so bad technivally and not even good defensively.
And a lot of coaches wants players to stay doesnt mean they are any good.
He has a year of his contract left, and PSG rejected us last summer already. If he doesn't want to leave, then how did we agree terms with him and raiola last summer before PSG ultimately rejected us?

if he doesn't sign an extension, they're forced to sell if they don't want to lose him for free. That's the only reason he's even available. As for your last statement, he stayed and was a starter!, for a club that can afford literally anyone, for 3 different coaches. 4 if you include the French NT. But yeah, he's terrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)