Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Would prefer Higuain for my sister tbh. Want a brother-in-law with whom i can drink wine and beer and eat steaks and not such a calories counting chick.
But he is the type of guy who doesnt show up when you most need him. Eventually there is going to be a day you need a hand to move or you need a shoulder to cry on after your gf cheats. Then he wont be there. In fact he probably was the one who cheated with ur gf after he got you drunk.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont know shit about this player. And i aint gonna comment whether he is a good or bad signing, only time will tell. What i do want to comment on is his appearance as a whole. He is 23 years old and has all these tattoos which send some negative vibes down my way. He seems like a fucking dickhead and like someone who will be utterly destructive in our changing room and someone who will start causing trouble the first time things wont go his way. He just seems like a really bad person. I dont knoe anything, im just making assumptions here

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont know shit about this player. And i aint gonna comment whether he is a good or bad signing, only time will tell. What i do want to comment on is his appearance as a whole. He is 23 years old and has all these tattoos which send some negative vibes down my way. He seems like a fucking dickhead and like someone who will be utterly destructive in our changing room and someone who will start causing trouble the first time things wont go his way. He just seems like a really bad person. I dont knoe anything, im just making assumptions here
Seems like a legit reason to judge.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I dont know $#@! about this player. And i aint gonna comment whether he is a good or bad signing, only time will tell. What i do want to comment on is his appearance as a whole. He is 23 years old and has all these tattoos which send some negative vibes down my way. He seems like a $#@!ing $#@!head and like someone who will be utterly destructive in our changing room and someone who will start causing trouble the first time things wont go his way. He just seems like a really bad person. I dont knoe anything, im just making assumptions here
:nico:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont know $#@! about this player. And i aint gonna comment whether he is a good or bad signing, only time will tell. What i do want to comment on is his appearance as a whole. He is 23 years old and has all these tattoos which send some negative vibes down my way. He seems like a $#@!ing $#@!head and like someone who will be utterly destructive in our changing room and someone who will start causing trouble the first time things wont go his way. He just seems like a really bad person. I dont knoe anything, im just making assumptions here

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:rofl:

This easily one of the most pointless worst posts you made...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

I missed you :touched:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)