s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Berna is hardworking and very versatile. Also, Allegri loves him, so he isn't going anywhere.
as i said earlier i wouldn't mind him staying if he takes a paycut. but letting him leave and replacing him is hardly an issue. hamed traoré would be twice the player for the next few years, he's already a better makeshift winger than berna was lately.

and let's keep in mind that it's the club that manages the mercato, not the coach. this is still juventus.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
as i said earlier i wouldn't mind him staying if he takes a paycut. but letting him leave and replacing him is hardly an issue. hamed traoré would be twice the player for the next few years, he's already a better makeshift winger than berna was lately.

and let's keep in mind that it's the club that manages the mercato, not the coach. this is still juventus.
''Sky Italy’s Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Allegri will sign a four-year contract worth €9m per season at the club. His report also notes that the Italian boss will have “more power in terms of decision making”, transfers and more of a “key role” overall at Juventus.''

https://oldjuve.com/2021/05/28/juventus-confirm-massimiliano-allegri-return-as-manager/

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Is it just me or he looked slow as f*ck out there? He struggled to reach a ball that barely had any pace on it near the end. It looked like he was running in slow motion.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
many people fail to understand, when it comes to determening Juventus' realistic goals and possibilities, that the sheer fact we have a player like Bernardeschi in our team and he is actually a starter or at worst, the first sub used in the game, pretty much shows that we have lowered our standards tremendously and we are on a downward spiral....

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A new Bernardeschi has emerged. One that avoids involvement in the game so he can show fewer embarrassing moments. Bravo, working for that contract extension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)