Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Come on, those lols aren't "damn right, fuck those trans people, who cares about them anyway" lols, those are "only Zach could come up with a post like that" lols, mixed with a hint of "did he really say that?"

At least that's what i think.

- - - Updated - - -

He ain't gender neutral, he gender fluid.
Even that obedient nigga shit cracked me up just cause it came from zach :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I dont understand the trans community either but I do believe everyone deserves a certain level of respect. Black, White, Queer, Straight. All these suicide jokes are tasteless.

- - - Updated - - -

And nothing is funny about suicide. I had a friend take his own life, it's a very serious problem. One that shouldnt be made a jest of regardless of the reason

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And people find it funny...
There are two genders : male and female
There are two sexual preferences : homosexual and heterosexual
Unless you have one of those rare genetic illnesses (example : Pseudohermaphroditism) you are what your biological appearance tells you you are

Transgender is a proven mentall illness with an astoundingly high rate of attempted and succesfull suicides. Both on specimens before and after the sex change.

My comment isnt quite politically correct, but since when do i give a toss about that. Its based on a statistical fact.

Btw. I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter. If you dont build me a hangar to pee, you are a fucking cis gender racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Even that obedient nigga shit cracked me up just cause it came from zach :lol:
Thanks for beeing one of the very few who actually quote me right.

And i'm fairly sure you knew exactly that it was meant to be a blunt and insensitive remark, with no racist intend.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There are two genders : male and female
There are two sexual preferences : homosexual and heterosexual
Unless you have one of those rare genetic illnesses (example : Pseudohermaphroditism) you are what your biological appearance tells you you are

Transgender is a proven mentall illness with an astoundingly high rate of attempted and succesfull suicides. Both on specimens before and after the sex change.

My comment isnt quite politically correct, but since when do i give a toss about that. Its based on a statistical fact.

Btw. I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter. If you dont build me a hangar to pee, you are a fucking cis gender racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for beeing one of the very few who actually quote me right.

And i'm fairly sure you knew exactly that it was meant to be a blunt and insensitive remark, with no racist intend.
There can be as many genders as society wants

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Come on, those lols aren't "damn right, fuck those trans people, who cares about them anyway" lols, those are "only Zach could come up with a post like that" lols, mixed with a hint of "did he really say that?"

At least that's what i think.

- - - Updated - - -

He ain't gender neutral, he gender fluid.
:rofl: exactly this. And I wouldn't have him any other way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)