Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Half the forum has asked for him to be tried as CM. Same with trying Cuads as RB.
Lol, not sure about berna, but im sure as hell that only a handful were hoping for cuads as left back, in fact it was only me and someone else. The rest were fapping at his ”dribbles and clutch goals "as a winger.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This guy will leave Juve for sure. If he leaves within the next one year, it will be to:
- EPL clubs on Newcastle standard
- back to Fiorentina

If he choose to stay and rot for a few years, his next clubs will be:
- french league 2 clubs
- Middle East clubs (he may enjoy the rich glam there)
- Dutch clubs (except Ajax)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If we are going to play the : I called it first

I called him a Beppe mistake sinces day one, we should have never ever bought him. Now that he's here, I think he still belongs to the bench and if for some reason he starts some nices cameos as CM (udinese B was a practice aswel), well we may consider him there but for now, I'm happy with him in the bench and out of the team next summer

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hey but see the video i posted above.

He looked world class.

What could have happpened?
It’s not talent, it’s mental. Once he started struggling it snowballed into what we see now. The game against Udinese should do a lot for his confidence though. Call it a meaningless game if you want, but for Fede it was the opposite.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh. Its not meaningless. I mean we were playing serie b material, but it was a good practice for him. Lets hope he starts tomorrow but i doubt it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ok. Let's say we don't sell. Deploy in midfield? I am far from this dude's biggest fan, but he could be a better option in midfield than Black Bambii and Grandpa Kebab.
Who's that surely can't be Blaze420
He's more of a

latest?cb=20190803220051.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

its mufasa pic dunno why its not showing

- - - Updated - - -

nvm it's showing internet pureshite out here

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
if he can be repurposed to midfield or get psychotherapy then he should stay anyway.

his versatility is useful he can cover a variety of positions, is rarely injured and seems to be in excellent physical. his problels seem to be his mentality, as soon as he fell he fell hard.

just get him bonucci's mental coach and he should still be able to be a useful bench asset

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeh. Its not meaningless. I mean we were playing serie b material, but it was a good practice for him. Lets hope he starts tomorrow but i doubt it.
he can start tommorow... at training. I hope he wont start on Sunday because we need to win and player that has a tally of 0 goals & 0 assists in the league after half a season shouldnt be anywhere near our starting 11.

- - - Updated - - -

And if a players is struggling at his natural position, where he has been playing his entire career, then why would he do any better at other positions on the pitch? I never got this tbh.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
if he can be repurposed to midfield or get psychotherapy then he should stay anyway.

his versatility is useful he can cover a variety of positions, is rarely injured and seems to be in excellent physical. his problels seem to be his mentality, as soon as he fell he fell hard.

just get him bonucci's mental coach and he should still be able to be a useful bench asset
giphy.gif

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he can start tommorow... at training. I hope he wont start on Sunday because we need to win and player that has a tally of 0 goals & 0 assists in the league after half a season shouldnt be anywhere near our starting 11.

- - - Updated - - -

And if a players is struggling at his natural position, where he has been playing his entire career, then why would he do any better at other positions on the pitch? I never got this tbh.
I think he started the winger experiment here, as he was mostly a midfielder in fiorentina. Here there was khedira and mutidi under allegri, and none of them were benchable with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)