Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I believe this to be a mistake.
I think that he is vastly overrated and the main reason I didn't want him, is that I wanted us to use that money to buy a better player.
But he has passed his medical, he is ours now, the money is wasted, too late for anything else to happen, but wish him all the best!!
Hopefully he will prove me and other doubters wrong and shows us that he deserves to wear the old lady's number 10!
Lord cron this is highly dramatic from your part. The player is better than u portrait him

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I think he has just enough quality in many areas. What I like is that he has just enough pace and strength to play on the counter but also just enough technique and intelligence to play in possession.

I like that he can break defensive lines with the ball and stay on his feet.
Yeh, and apart of all that... those sweet passes he does and his shoots is what will give us so much. I really cant wait what allegri will do with him.

So what do you guys think?
Will he make us forget previous number 10, like Platini and DP?
Will he be the new Dybala, but more loyal than him and finish his carrier with us?
Will we sell him to Man City in a couple of years for +80mil?
Will he return to Fiorentina for 20mil after 3-4 seasons?
I hope he will stay in italy for many years like a good italian... honour our shirt and give us his best years...then if he wants to leave for gazillions to try new adventures so be it... but not before many CL wins XD. Or better then, stay with us and become a legendary player.

What the $#@! guys

@Hydde @Hydde @Hydde @Hydde @Hydde @Hydde @Hydde

:donedeal:

How can you forget ?
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Dont let us down Berna. I know you have what it takes :D

- - - Updated - - -

From what I've seen, he tends to hold the ball a bit in certain situations but that could be because of the burden to create offence on Fiorentina or the U21s. He will improve there surely with us.

Physically, you can probably project a slight improvement as he approaches 25 or 26.

For me, he's not a match winner on his own right now. But he can do so many things on the pitch that I find it hard to believe he won't contribute. If he's on the right then he has the threat to cut in with his good left foot. If he's on the left, he he can pick Higuain/Dybala. If he's in the centre, he still has enough technique and strength to receive passes and break the defensive midfielders. Even for the U21s, he was playing as a target man and brought balls down in the air.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him play as a CM a little bit this year.

He's more of a player that augments the star players in my eyes. I don't think he's this special, new, Italian #10 Fantasista but overall he will be effective. If the ball falls to him in the box after Dybala does all the work, he can put it in the net. If Higuain has an opening, he can get the ball to him. If he has to track back to cover Alex Sandro, he can get back.

But like I said, he has just enough quality that sometimes he can just put the ball on his left foot and pick the corner.
Key points. Thats exactly how i see him. And lets hope he evolves to something even better.
Like i said before...i really like the way he distributes the ball and is effective, even when he is nothing flashy like a dybala or a del piero. And this is excatly what we need...someone intelligent enough to make things tick and facilitate balls to our other star players

But question, he is a lefty ...it wouldnt be better for him to play on the right?.

Costa is more familiar with a left wing role than him, or am i wrong?.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Welcome Dybala replacement.

We all know deep in our hearts that an attacking line of Costa, Dybala, Berna and Higuain is too good to be true.

Just like last year when we initially thought we were gonna have a midfield of Pjanic, Khedira and Pogba.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So what do you guys think?
Will he make us forget previous number 10, like Platini and DP?
Will he be the new Dybala, but more loyal than him and finish his carrier with us?
Will we sell him to Man City in a couple of years for +80mil?
Will he return to Fiorentina for 20mil after 3-4 seasons?
Will stay here till you die i hope.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:seven:
@Mark, so who is next after bernardeschi?
Can, Matic, N'Zonzi, Matuidi, SMS, Goretzka. VS mentions Brozovic. :lol: Others dream and say Kroos. :lol:
if Licht goes...Cancelo very likely, smaller chances for Darmian and Pereira.
Caldara, Garay, Manolas, de Vrij, Sokratis.
Last days of mercato Keita or Schick.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Can, Matic, N'Zonzi, Matuidi, SMS, Goretzka. VS mentions Brozovic. :lol: Others dream and say Kroos. :lol:
Goretzka? Hm, maybe if we sell Dybala or smth :shifty:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Brozovic would be a smart one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 119)