juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Only a few said that, and goals says it too. If we compare Berna in Juve and for Italy, with Isco for Real and Spain. What is pointless is comparing a player who has about 1 season at top level, to a player who have had 5+ and proved himself on all levels.
No one outside this forum would pick Berna over Isco currently. That might change.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Only a few said that, and goals says it too. If we compare Berna in Juve and for Italy, with Isco for Real and Spain. What is pointless is comparing a player who has about 1 season at top level, to a player who have had 5+ and proved himself on all levels.
No one outside this forum would pick Berna over Isco currently. That might change.
I wouldn't pick Berna over Isco as well, even if I like Berna a lot. But for anyone who has watched both players, I think it's clear that Berna strikes the ball so much better, Isco shoots like a little girl, don't think he has ever scored a goal from 30 meters or more

here:
not a single powerful shot, I'm sure there are female footballers that can shoot harder

gray

Apr 22, 2003
didn't see the game, but from highlights it looks like Berna was super-wasteful against Poland
Yep, I watched the game and his decision-making and execution were quite bad. That said, the Lasagne -> Berna sub should probably have been Immobile -> Insigne.

Someone needed to remind him that this is not Fiorentina.

Jun 13, 2007
I watched the game and Berna was good, he was just unlucky. He was a constant threat, more so than any other player besides Chiesa. And yeah, he was wasteful, and had I think one questionable decision where he should have passed rather than shoot, but other than that, he was very good.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lets be honest though, he's the future of the attack along with Chiesa for the NT. Two absolute gems from Fiorentina's youth department

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)