Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I would gladly sell Cuads for 30 and buy Berna for 50... the guy is a real fucking talent, I want guys that make me sit at the edge of my seat, and Cuads is just so frustrating, his CL run was abysmal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No matter how much we offer Fiorentina will never willingly sell their stars to us, imo.
Hey, take that back. We managed to sign Melo!

Btw, I still can't believe we're bidding 40mln+ for Bernardeschi. Not that I don't trust Salvo or Di Marzio, but it's just crazy that his price is so high. These numbers are starting to annoy me.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009

Btw, I still can't believe we're bidding 40mln+ for Bernardeschi. Not that I don't trust Salvo or Di Marzio, but it's just crazy that his price is so high. These numbers are starting to annoy me.

Melo had a 25M clause iirc

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005

What sort of price do you see as being realistic for Bernardeschi?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What sort of price do you see as being realistic for Bernardeschi?
20-25mln cause he hasn't done anything special. He looks like a jack of all trades but master of none. There's not one characterstic that puts him ahead of others which is what usually gets out of Italian football schooles.

He doesn't seem like a player that can turn into a world class winger so I don't know why the big price. He's talented, yes. But he also looks quite limited.

Dunno I haven't seen him much but I never got the impression that he's the one to look for.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
20-25mln cause he hasn't done anything special. He looks like a jack of all trades but master of none. There's not one characterstic that puts him ahead of others which is what usually gets out of Italian football schooles.

He doesn't seem like a player that can turn into a world class winger so I don't know why the big price. He's talented, yes. But he also looks quite limited.

Dunno I haven't seen him much but I never got the impression that he's the one to look for.
Blimey! You have severe reservations about him. I have to say I'm also unconvinced about his ultimate potential, but then I've only seen him play around 10-15 matches.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Blimey! You have severe reservations about him. I have to say I'm also unconvinced about his ultimate potential, but then I've only seen him play around 10-15 matches.
I'll trust Marotta and see if he's that good. I mean, yeah, he does look good... but surely not that expensive/good in my books. Hopefully I'm wrong.

It seems we're pushing hard for Costa so I don't know what the hell is going on, I don't think we're getting both, no? 80mln for the two of them is pushing it imo. That's enough to bid for Verratti :D

I'm still confused, dunno really.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'll trust Marotta and see if he's that good. I mean, yeah, he does look good... but surely not that expensive/good in my books. Hopefully I'm wrong.

It seems we're pushing hard for Costa so I don't know what the hell is going on, I don't think we're getting both, no? 80mln for the two of them is pushing it imo. That's enough to bid for Verratti :D

I'm still confused, dunno really.
The only possible outcome of signing both for circa €80m is that some of the sale proceeds we receive from Lemina and/or Cuadrado/Sturaro will offset around half the outlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)