Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wow. you really lack ambition. Are you ok with the midfield as it is now? You wanna rely on Khedira and Pjanic, with our best backup being an unfit and ageing Marchisio? :confused:
i do not mentioned the mid because it is a given we will sign a destroyer. Is not about if but when. Ill leave that job to beppe...because it seems it will not be easy.

but im more hyped in our offensive options...named bernardeschi and sheik.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i do not mentioned the mid because it is a given we will sign a destroyer. Is not about if but when. Ill leave that job to beppe...because it seems it will not be easy.

but im more hyped in our offensive options...named bernardeschi and sheik.
Berna and Shick would be nice. Throw Keita into the mix as well :D

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I am just being cautiously pessimistic :p

We definitely do need an upgrade, and I'd be happy with N'Zonzi, but talk of Matuidi has me concerned.

Ideally, I want a midfield of SMS, Pjanic, N'Zonzi, Bentacur, Koulibaly, and Marchisio by the time the 2018-2019 season comes around :D
Matuidi makes zero sense... He has completely different characteristics compared to Can, N'Zonzi or Fabinho...

Dybala, Bernardeschi & Douglas Costa would be sex 'though. 3 lefties :tuttosport:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Not really. He assisted but Berna beasted in first half as well. Now bring on the case of Berardi and i will agree. Berardi is a useless nuthead.
Well, Bernardeschi did exchange some nice short passes with his teammates but that would be it. Not a single dangerous cross or an opening pass. Also, I'm not sure if it was him ruining all those corners. Chiesa was much more of a threat for the opponents after he was subbed in.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Well, Bernardeschi did exchange some nice short passes with his teammates but that would be it. Not a single dangerous cross or an opening pass. Also, I'm not sure if it was him ruining all those corners. Chiesa was much more of a threat for the opponents after he was subbed in.
Chiesa was good, but don't forget he came on fresh against a tired team. Berna had some nice switches of the ball as well, and a few nice plays here and there. To be honest though, the game was kind of slow because Denmark sat back most of the game, until they conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)