Federico Balzaretti (5 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
We need to get rid of one forward ( Miccoli)and you want to buy another one (Cassano) ??

We dont have a replacement for Neddy or Camo and another CD will be good if we want to win big. Lets spent tne money in that instead of bringing a talented but spoiled brat that we dont need at the moment...

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
agree..
creative midfielder and young prospect defender.

let cassano still in rome for the next one year, then the story is different :D

Jul 28, 2002
what we need is someone who can play int he wide positions, but also central....so far , i believe mutu could do that job....no need for cassano.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Look at the situation in Chelsea,Gudjohnsen was natural striker for years,and Mourinho recognized him as an midfielder.So whenever Mourinho needed an attacker he placed Gudjohnsen in the attack,but on the other hand when the tactics requires more midfielders he was bringing back Gudjohnsen back.

Maybe Mutu can cover the positions in the same way.

Jul 28, 2002
Eidur, is a very good footballer, with a brilliant football brain. His technique and touch allows him to be played in the fantasista role for Chelski if required. That is the same role and style Mutu should have been played, like his parma days.

Feder, will hopefully stay and not get farmed out, as he could help int he flanks both midfield and defending....something we need.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Eidur, is a very good footballer, with a brilliant football brain. His technique and touch allows him to be played in the fantasista role for Chelski if required. That is the same role and style Mutu should have been played, like his parma days.
Exactly!

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Feder, will hopefully stay and not get farmed out, as he could help int he flanks both midfield and defending....something we need.

The type of guy that you always need.He is a great solution.
I hope that Feder will prove it.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Balzaretti has the right conditions to become a sort of new Torricelli.
He has not great ball control skills but he is very strong, has pace and can be very valuable in the right side...
I hope Capello use him rotating with zebina to see who fits better as a regular....

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    I'm happy he played well today. :D

I mean, it was the dude's 1st game in a Juve shirt, behind 1-2, vs Barcelona and at the Nou Camp.....this kid is serious and got balls this big. :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    I'm happy he played well today. :D

I mean, it was the dude's 1st game in a Juve shirt, behind 1-2, vs Barcelona and at the Nou Camp.....this kid is serious and got balls this big. :D
    :D <----only that big?:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)