Federico Balzaretti (6 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
By the way, we most not forget that we have Birindelli on that position too, i think he is great offensive, and if we get a strong good central defense i think Birindelli can be usefull to provide som widt/wingplay.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Cmon man.. to replace Thuram instantly? That's plain craze
Talking to me?, of course not instantly, but you cant say Thuram has been good this year, so im sure Balzaretti could have done at least the same. But Thuram at his best, is the worlds best RB.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Sure not a regular starter for the next season, but we need promising youngsters, so why not him? Buying youngsters is more or less like lottery: 1 out of 100 brake thru, but you have to buy a ticket to win.

And he is playing in Torino, Im sure they like him very much, so come on Moggi, do what you can do the best: lets take the candy away from the children! :devil:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
well yes... but couldn't you use the current thread about Balzaretti and not bring back this old one ?
I've followed the link and I really had a need to complete my commentaries and satisfaction about it.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I've followed the link and I really had a need to complete my commentaries and satisfaction about it.
yeah, its ok, but couldn't you "complete your commentaries and satisfaction about it" in the current thread??

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well... if you did something wrong? maybe no , but thats the job for the moderator to do, all I know is that know we have 2 Balzaretti... see my point? ;)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Sure not a regular starter for the next season, but we need promising youngsters, so why not him? Buying youngsters is more or less like lottery: 1 out of 100 brake thru, but you have to buy a ticket to win.

And he is playing in Torino, Im sure they like him very much, so come on Moggi, do what you can do the best: lets take the candy away from the children! :devil:
\

Cool av:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
well... if you did something wrong? maybe no , but thats the job for the moderator to do, all I know is that know we have 2 Balzaretti... see my point? ;)
You mean 2 Balzaretti threads?...Ok,I just followed the link,that's all;)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    I guess I'll use this one since I stated it. :D

any news on the presentation?

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)