Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Young players are low cap, low risk assets

we're basically an Aldi for the rest of Serie A,B,C, etc.

that is the business model Jj has adopted

Bini is just continuing the work that his predecessors were tasked with. So the direction comes from ol' unibrow :agnelli:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Young players are low cap, low risk assets

we're basically an Aldi for the rest of Serie A,B,C, etc.

that is the business model Jj has adopted

Bini is just continuing the work that his predecessors were tasked with. So the direction comes from ol' unibrow :agnelli:
Bini's creds were U23, that speaks volume about the ambition of Unibrow. He splashed for a coach, but penny pinched for a sporting director. Impressive considering the mess he let happened under his watch and up until dumbfuck numero uno's contract expired (!) without sacking him earlier for damage control.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I just don’t understand the “don’t disturb Rovella, Fagioli or Ranocchia’s season” after seeing our midfield failing once again.

Start doing something, time is going fast
I just don't want them in this shitshow mid-season. If they came here fans would literally welcome them as saviors and put huge pressure on them right away. I don't want them having the Kean experience of playing only when it's absolutely unbearable to watch Morata on the pitch and being insulted by fans for little mistakes (which absolutely would happen just as it does with Kean, Kulu, McK and did before with Rugani, Bentancur etc)

Leave them where they are doing well now until the summer. Whether they're great, good, average or bad they don't deserve to be a part of this horrific experience of a season.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I just don’t understand the “don’t disturb Rovella, Fagioli or Ranocchia’s season” after seeing our midfield failing once again.

Start doing something, time is going fast
I don't understand what people are worried about. If they don't perform under pressure, then season will go as is towards fail and they can be economic backup mids from next season. If they succeed, then they can be considered starter material next season.

Jun 16, 2020
I just don't want them in this shitshow mid-season. If they came here fans would literally welcome them as saviors and put huge pressure on them right away. I don't want them having the Kean experience of playing only when it's absolutely unbearable to watch Morata on the pitch and being insulted by fans for little mistakes (which absolutely would happen just as it does with Kean, Kulu, McK and did before with Rugani, Bentancur etc)

Leave them where they are doing well now until the summer. Whether they're great, good, average or bad they don't deserve to be a part of this horrific experience of a season.
I want to kick the jabroni’s out asap and start using talented players

Jun 16, 2020
We can't kick them out for Zakaria or Tchouameni, let alone these kids. Be realistic
Ive seen at least ~25 games of Fagioli over the years, a comparable amount of Ranocchia and a less of Rovella, but enough to conclude that they’re more a talented than Rabiot and Bentancur. Will they become world class? To premature. But are we wasting time and money by playing the jabroni’s? Without a doubt.

We’re ignorant for wanting ‘proven’ players while not having the resources to buy them, and in the meanwhile we intentionally ignore our own talents. So dumb. Btw mate I’m not saying your dumb; this club is.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ive seen at least ~25 games of Fagioli over the years, a comparable amount of Ranocchia and a less of Rovella, but enough to conclude that they’re more a talented than Rabiot and Bentancur. Will they become world class? To premature. But are we wasting time and money by playing the jabroni’s? Without a doubt.

We’re ignorant for wanting ‘proven’ players while not having the resources to buy them, and in the meanwhile we intentionally ignore our own talents. So dumb. Btw mate I’m not saying your dumb; this club is.
Look I agree with you. I said 3 years ago I wouldn't sell maybe 5 players in the squad, the rest would go, let alone now for a talent like Fagioli in this dire state.

Just saying it's not realistic mid season and especially not fair to them to put that much pressure to 'save' the season.

Also, we cannot sell these motherfuckers for anything but a significant loss. I am all for it, but club is clearly not ready to bite the bullet and I can understand it to some degree given that I have no clue how bad the finances are.

Jun 16, 2020
Look I agree with you. I said 3 years ago I wouldn't sell maybe 5 players in the squad, the rest would go, let alone now for a talent like Fagioli in this dire state.

Just saying it's not realistic mid season and especially not fair to them to put that much pressure to 'save' the season.

Also, we cannot sell these motherfuckers for anything but a significant loss. I am all for it, but club is clearly not ready to bite the bullet and I can understand it to some degree given that I have no clue how bad the finances are.
For me we’re stuck in a vicious circle. Rabiot won’t leave because he plays. And there’s nothing that justifies him playing. Therefore I hope for the Khedira treatment. He didn’t wanted to leave until he got ignored and left in the winter. Same for Ramsey now. Rabiot probably feels like a important squad member, and if we continue him playing obviously he wants to stay next season.

Fagioli etc are no guarantees whatsoever, but they have talent and we don’t have money for proper signings. So it’s the logical thing to do.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
For me we’re stuck in a vicious circle. Rabiot won’t leave because he plays. And there’s nothing that justifies him playing. Therefore I hope for the Khedira treatment. He didn’t wanted to leave until he got ignored and left in the winter. Same for Ramsey now. Rabiot probably feels like a important squad member, and if we continue him playing obviously he wants to stay next season.

Fagioli etc are no guarantees whatsoever, but they have talent and we don’t have money for proper signings. So it’s the logical thing to do.
We’ve just got to hope that Rabiot is getting a little bit offended about his manager talking in the media after each game highlighting how crap he is

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Rabiot stayed at PSG despite being completely frozen out of the squad. It's not that. My guess is he only wants another top team and no one is interested of course.

I like us not jumping the gun and hopefully actually giving these kids a fair chance in a half decent team with preseason instead of burning them in this shitshow.

Jun 16, 2020
Rabiot stayed at PSG despite being completely frozen out of the squad. It's not that. My guess is he only wants another top team and no one is interested of course.

I like us not jumping the gun and hopefully actually giving these kids a fair chance in a half decent team with preseason instead of burning them in this shitshow.
No he said he didn’t wanted to sign a new contract, then they froze him out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)