FC Parma (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I agree they were the better team, but if the match was a scenario of Parma being way superior and Juve being REALLY inferior than you can say Parma should've won, but Juve gave equal struggle and battle to prevent defeat and that's what they did. Luck or no luck, those goals are very much valid and through hardwork, and that's football.

But 'tis was a great match! :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I recall Ferrari's name not being mentioned very much. That might be a good thing........

ex. "A harsh tackle by Montero and he's off, expulsioni Montero."

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've always been keen on Marchionni, but we don't need a right winger. Bonera is ok, but not as good as Ferrari, Mexes or Squillaci. If Trez leaves then Gilardino will do fine as his replacement. I love Parma.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
You took the words off my mouth Stu, though I still refuse to have Gilardino as Trez's replacement... FINALLY someone shares an opinion on Marchionni
What do u have on Gilardino???
He is the best.. He scored goals against all of the best keepers and defenses in Italy.. He is the top scorer for the italianU21... come on

Aug 1, 2003
I've given my arguments so much on this, and I'm sorry but I'm just tired of repeating........

I mean I never said he was bad, in fact I saw talent in him since his Verona days. But this has been his first REAL good season and kudos to him for filling Adriano's shoes, but honest, after one real good season I'm reluctant to get him ESPECIALLY as trez's replacement. Who can guarantee that Gilardino won't be a one hit wonder? It's too big of a risk IMO, therefore I'd rather wait another year or so for him and if hes proven that he truly is good I would no doubt get him ...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I've always been keen on Marchionni, but we don't need a right winger.
marchionni's a huge,huge talent imho.reminds me of vincente with that same cheekiness and vision sometimes.

pity he isn't on our list,he'd be great if he played on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)