Favourite number (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Yes it is a pretty stupid question but I am just interested. How many of you prefer the classic numbers 9 or 10 when you play football?

I always pick number 2. It has been my number for ages and when Derek Jeter started using it I had no choice. I also think it has a pretty cool "design". If 2 is taken I pick number 8, but it is very rarely that I play with anything else than 2.

So what number do you prefer?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I always like to have the right number for my position, which will usually be either 4, 8 or 10. If I am in goal obviously 1. Otherwise I go for my lucky number 28

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
In my glorious basketball days #7 was tha shit. But then I got injured and was not important anymore, so the coach screwed me over and cave me #6... SOB! :groan:

My knee couldn't handle it anymore, so I had to forget about B-ball and only play football. I wear #8 but my favorite is #10

I also played in #8 when I played Baseball, but that was another sport I had to forget about cuz of the knee.

#6 :groan: :fero:
#7 :thumb: :extatic:
#8 :)
#10 :star: :thumb:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
who doesnt like 10 :touched: i actually turned down the no.10 and choose 13 for my skool team(in those days when i wasnt really a gk, played as a striker for skool) :strong:...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)