Favourite movie of all time. (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
pretty much on family guy death broke his leg and nobody dies anymore. so Leo is about to sink and he just comes back up again. Rose tells him they will be happy forever with each other and he tells her he thought he was gonna die and he has a gf in Boston (iirc)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
I cried :D I love the part where the woman is reading her kids a story and the water coming in. And the old people lying in the bed. I even hate kids and old people but still cried :D

I'm awful, I almost always cry on movies, I hate that :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I'm awful, I almost always cry on movies, I hate that :D

well you cry. I :)down:) jump out of my seat when there is a scary part. even if it is not really scary. for example when they showed the big turkey in "the village". it happens even when i know in advance it is not gonna be scary

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

well you cry. I :)down:) jump out of my seat when there is a scary part. even if it is not really scary. for example when they showed the big turkey in "the village". it happens even when i know in advance it is not gonna be scary
Me too!! I jump out of my seat like crazy, even if I kknow that they show some not-scary scene.

Don Bes!! We should go to the cinema together, I'm such chicken on movies, I scream like stupid, and all people around are scared by my scream, and not by movie.
I do: ahhh! loud short freezing scream and people get heart attacks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)