Favourite movie of all time. (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
The Poseidon Adventure
Oh SHit !!:D Classic I got it on tape and saw it recently after 10 11 years.
The bit when they have to go up deck via the tree and the rev tells the girl with the skirt to up so he can check out the goods :D And the stupid gingernut that keeps his cool throughout the whole film.

My other fav films are,
DONNIE BRASCO, GODFATHER SERIES, SCARFACE, CARLITOS WAY
LION KING:D, INDIANA JONES TEMPLE OF THE DOOM.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
american history x is really a great movie. You know, here in Austria many skinheads see the movie as an advertisement for their "cult". Thats really a shame!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That is indeed a shame. Of course I don't agree with the principles 'promoted' (and I use the term very loosely) in that movie, I think it's still a great piece of work

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
American History X was a brill' movie cause it is telling how the youth follow on from their elders. Up in the UK when kids as little as 7 n up(the soft drink:cool:) use racial slur they dont understand what the terms mean or where they come from. They pick it up within their household and when they get older 11-up high school time esp' my time at school I was part of a small non white kids going there and had my fair share of racism but fought back after trying to pretend like it didnt effect me. A lot of fights me and boys used to get into. The white kids that were rascist where a lot but many of them just would get involved because of peer pressure. They see others being racist and would follow. Its only after they got smackdown that they wanted to be friends. Good old school days:cool: As for the skinheads there is enough of them. It will never die out , the elders pass the flag to the youth who are motherf' punks

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
not another teen movie
i loved that film

the funneist part is thats how it really is

used to be a major lion king fan too (when i was 5) ;)

i saw the broadway play for it a couple months ago

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
Blade Runner - both versions - absolutely magnificent

Gladiator - brilliant

Raiders of the Lost Ark - the First Original Indiana Jones Movie, the best one of them

Dead Calm - chilling suspense

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective - the first movie - idiotic and totally stupid, but always makes me laugh my head off

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
It sgot to be

THE BIG LEBOWSKI

That movie is really crazy and its made by my "idols" the Coen brothers.
Its a very funny, tragic and also weird movie! Has anyone seen it?
Top movie :thumb:
A good laugh.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
It sgot to be

THE BIG LEBOWSKI

That movie is really crazy and its made by my "idols" the Coen brothers.
Its a very funny, tragic and also weird movie! Has anyone seen it?
yeh that movie was simply brilliant. i love the way the guy was talkin about vietnam on and on :D

but my fav. movie got to be DONNIE BRASCO .. Pachino and Depp at their best.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yo Ramin that ring you got on your finger its a Fugazi you dumskey:D

My fav film also man top movie. How they dont glamour and glitz mafia life and show the ranks from the bottom to the top and its based on real life. Forget about it:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)