Favourite albums (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

I never liked Eminem cause of his behaviour and I don't like such kind of music, so I first plus second = I never tried to listen to him.
But when I heard him first time, I just heard some song and I said: this is good, and then: singing by Eminem :dazed:
But he is good, even if I dont like such music in general, I have to admit that.

Eminem - The Eminem Show and 8 Mile soundtrack
And Lose yourself - my fav his song
My exact impression of him. I guess we have similar music taste:)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++

My exact impression of him. I guess we have similar music taste:)
Yes, in few things for sure :)
Although by Yanni I know only Tribute ;)
And frankly, when I heard it for the first time, it was nice but nothing so impressing. But someday I was doing sth and suddenly I heard some great tune and I checked what's that: Yannia "Tribute" and that was so beautiful. And that piano part after first minute is simple amazing.
Just some songs need to be listened to in proper time :)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Although by Yanni I know only Tribute ;)
And frankly, when I heard it for the first time, it was nice but nothing so impressing. But someday I was doing sth and suddenly I heard some great tune and I checked what's that: Yannia "Tribute" and that was so beautiful. And that piano part after first minute is simple amazing.
Just some songs need to be listened to in proper time :)
That often happens to me too. When I listen to a song the first time, I usually don't get very impressed but after a couple of times I finally start to appreciate it.:)

About Yanni... That guy is a genious. He has mady so many beautiful compositions and Tribute is maybe the best of all. Check out more of his music and you won't be disappointed.;):cool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
About Yanni... That guy is a genious. He has mady so many beautiful compositions and Tribute is maybe the best of all. Check out more of his music and you won't be disappointed.;):cool:
Do you have some other favs compositions that you could recommend me?

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I don't have any specific favs, just a bunch of songs my brother downloaded. But I can recommend you his official site, www.yanni.com. There you can listen to his songs, both new and old. Then you can download them from Kazaa.:)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I never liked Eminem cause of his behaviour and I don't like such kind of music, so I first plus second = I never tried to listen to him.
But when I heard him first time, I just heard some song and I said: this is good, and then: singing by Eminem :dazed:
But he is good, even if I dont like such music in general, I have to admit that.

Eminem - The Eminem Show and 8 Mile soundtrack
And Lose yourself - my fav his song
I love his style of Rapping (kinda like 2Pac), but he is unique in that he speaks of polictical matters and i love all the logic in his arguments. he doesn't just speak BS.
His lyrics are incredible!! the detail and words!! :eek:
:shocked:
although i dont agree with many stuff that he believes in, but he backs up his beliefs with valid reasons so it puts you in his mind.

he's not like all other rappers who just rap about Bi***es and ass!!

his best song is: "who i am"

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I almost always have to read lyrics to understand him correct :redface: Cause I really don't understand them. This specific rhytm doesn't let me to understand him - like whole rap thing.

Who I am - I don't remember this his song, but I'm on my way ;)

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
I almost always have to read lyrics to understand him correct :redface: Cause I really don't understand them. This specific rhytm doesn't let me to understand him - like whole rap thing.
Don't worry Vit, I also have to read the lyrics sometimes to understand him correctly.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)