Favorite series (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
* Scrubs, just love it... GREAT!

* The Simpsons

* Seinfeld, re-runs but damn I'm addicted

* Married with children, like Seinfeld

* It took like 3-4 years of re-runs when I finaly could let go from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, they still show it here, but I just can't look at it anymore, I have seen each episode like 5 times!
I really loved that show....

* Everybody loves raymond, some times this show really gets too me. I know it sounds crazy, but some episodes and Ray Romano for that matter sickens me!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
* It took like 3-4 years of re-runs when I finaly could let go from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, they still show it here, but I just can't look at it anymore, I have seen each episode like 5 times!
I really loved that show....
Yeah I really loved it myself but that was years ago and now I've moved on from that kind of thing, doesn't really amuse me anymore.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Yeah I really loved it myself but that was years ago and now I've moved on from that kind of thing, doesn't really amuse me anymore.
Ditto. They started re-running The Fresh Prince over here ... it just doesn't do anything for me anymore :undecide:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
The funniest show ever is "Fawlty towers" John Cleese at his best.

One newer show I really enjoy is "King of Queens", one of the few american shows with a real story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)