Favorite non primary kit (7 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #8
    never was a kit guy. i have had a few, but never wore one, probably never will, i prefer other merch. but this was sex:

1679501455758.png

what daniel posted is a close second. reminds me of parma a bit, still classy
    those are dope. I also liked the ones a couple years ago that were similar, the ones with the green font. I think it was ‘18. All black just works.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    The blue yellow one is ugly as hell imo.

Come at me.
    those were the '90s, minimalist design wasn't a thing. it's nostalgic, reminds us of an era when we probably had the best team in europe throughout multiple seasons, full of likeable players, a classy coach and bright future ahead of the club. i'd never wear it, it's still a beautiful jersey

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    What a missed opportunity to have Jeep in white font
    Yeah, but the sticker kinda works on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

those were the '90s, minimalist design wasn't a thing. it's nostalgic, reminds us of an era when we probably had the best team in europe throughout multiple seasons, full of likeable players, a classy coach and bright future ahead of the club. i'd never wear it, it's still a beautiful jersey
    Oh, I know. And that is prolly why so many like it, not the design itself.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    never was a kit guy. i have had a few, but never wore one, probably never will, i prefer other merch. but this was sex:

1679501455758.png

what daniel posted is a close second. reminds me of parma a bit, still classy
    That shirt is so annoyingly hard to get at least in a large now

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty straight forward.

My pick:
    EDD57C8E-4E89-40E7-A51D-1B1A6BA20D86.jpeg
    One of my favourite shirts got it in short sleeve though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)