Fausto Rossi (2 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
22 years old and plays i Serie B... isn't it time to sell and move on? Forgive me if i don't know if he exploded in Brescia or something.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
9 starts in 15 games. 1 goal...COnsidering Brescia are very much in the mix for promotion, he is having a decent season. Was still adding to his 20 caps for the Italy U21 last October. They have the option to buy, but then again perhaps we have a option to keep him. Either way, as you suggest, Furino, its most likely his juve career is finished.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Finding a new club soon.

He's a neat little player these days, usually plays CM or mezz'ala compared to where he started off, on the wing.

We might get a couple of million for him.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Looked horridly out of his depth in the EURO U21 against Spain...but then again so did many others and other than that game he had a decent tournament. Never looked likely to become anything special, but as JJ suggests, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move for 1-2m. He could turn out to be a solid player for a upper serie B team or lower ranked serie A...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I kinda rate what I saw of him in the Ranieri pre season camps. never really worked out for him here. Unfortunate. I wish we could keep him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looked horridly out of his depth in the EURO U21 against Spain...but then again so did many others and other than that game he had a decent tournament. Never looked likely to become anything special, but as JJ suggests, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move for 1-2m. He could turn out to be a solid player for a upper serie B team or lower ranked serie A...
He's a mile behind those Spanish players, but those guys have just moved for €25m+.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
More like to fill in spaces. If you look at the roster we have a lot of defenders and midfielders away, so kids have been brought into those positions. In attack none, because we have 5 established strikers with us already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)