Fastweb (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
i agree with you Pendir, i only wish we could have black shorts, thinks its cooler :)
Good point. I actually never thought about the shorts! :) When was the last time we had white shorts?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Good point. I actually never thought about the shorts! :) When was the last time we had white shorts?
Back in 2001 with Lotto as far as can remember, but Juve has generally in modern time used black.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
With so much emphasis on the jerseys I haven't really paid any attention to the shorts. And socks... is there are standard for socks players wear?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
With so much emphasis on the jerseys I haven't really paid any attention to the shorts. And socks... is there are standard for socks players wear?
Dont know what you mean with standard?, but if it is color, then Juve use to wear the same color on the socks as on the shorts.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
It would look even better if the design would be different for every team and not the same (just different colours) :rolleyes:

Ohh I think white shorts are classier than black :cool:

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Buffonisgod ] ++
They better pay Juve big money to have its ugly logo on the jersey.
Fastweb is actually the second biggest payer in terms of jersey sponsor, after Bayern's Deutch Telekom.

The Nike shirt with Fastweb on it is ten times better-looking than anything that had 'sportal.it' and 'ciaoweb' so no complaints here.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
fastweb isn't is bad.... sony and maybe even D+ looked a bit classier, but this is ok. the fastweb logo matches the juve logo in terms of colors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)