Fast food Nation. (2 Viewers)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
thats the problem,we donot know whts in that burger!! the only thing ppl care abour is that its delicious(its not even delecious :wallbang: )

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I'll definitely give the book a read if I get the chance.

to answer your question, no i've never seen an ingredients list
    I wouldnt say its concrete evidence, but its obvious that alot of these fast food companys have got something to hide. Its legal to print out no ingredients what so ever, but its illegal to lie about them if you do decide to print them out.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    just recently they've started putting nutritional information on their packaging, but I guess that doesn't mean much when u don't know where all that protein is coming from

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i would understand if it is Taco Bell or something like that but Mcd and BK i just dont see it
    McD's is way better than BK. I dont even like BK. Nor KFC. Only McD for me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I like it all. Actually I think BK's burgers taste better, especially the grilled chicken :lick: KFC is good stuff too, have you guys all got that New Orleans recipe that came out recently?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I like ALL junk food places. McD and BK are just too different to compare. Sometimes I want a double wooper cause I like to eat a lot. I never get full with a Big Mac menu. Their chicken burger ain't bad either.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    For me, its like do you like shit or piss more. You find them both disgusting.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    actually in Finland they found rat's meat from McD's burgers... :eek::scared: I surely hope that it's only urban legend though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)