Fashion! (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I wore my Juventus jersey to class today at the Uni, and every person I talked said "hey I like you referee shirt". If somebody says nice referee shirt again I'm gonna kill them.
I feel your pain....

happens to me ALL the time !!!!!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I just look at those people like they are complete fvking idiots and say, "Referees don't wear stripes, have you ever seen a match?" or "You don't recognize the shirt of one of the world's most famous teams?" :geek: Do these people say "Hey, somebody drew lines on those Yankees uniforms" if they see a baseball shirt? No, because they are fvking idiots.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I feel your pain....

happens to me ALL the time !!!!!
Same here... I had this older woman talk about my juve shirt for 5 minutes complimenting it and telling me that's it's great that referees are getting some recognition and appretiation for their hard work...etc. I just nodded in agreement then left. :howler:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Don't these idiots know that ref shirts do not contain sponsors, numbers, and names on them?!
in the NFL, the refs have letters instead of the numbers ... I'm not sure about the names though.

about the sponsors, I think it's only a matter of time till ref kits will contains sponsorships/ads. They're everywhere else on the field and TV screen durring games.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

in the NFL, the refs have letters instead of the numbers ... I'm not sure about the names though.

about the sponsors, I think it's only a matter of time till ref kits will contains sponsorships/ads. They're everywhere else on the field and TV screen durring games.
idd, why may players have sponsors and refs not?
ow the world is so difficult :frown:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I wore my Juventus jersey to class today at the Uni, and every person I talked said "hey I like you referee shirt". If somebody says nice referee shirt again I'm gonna kill them.
:howler: Just bloody excellent man... You should try the pink shirt next time, they'd probably say that they like your pyjamas... :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

:howler: Just bloody excellent man... You should try the pink shirt next time, they'd probably say that they like your pyjamas... :D
Yeah they'll probably call me a fag then. But at least the girls like the pink so I might be covered. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Same here... I had this older woman talk about my juve shirt for 5 minutes complimenting it and telling me that's it's great that referees are getting some recognition and appretiation for their hard work...etc. I just nodded in agreement then left. :howler:
Oh thats just pathetic. :D

@Pado- why do all baseball fans seem like idiots? Well, barring Sergio. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)