Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Forza_Baggio10 said:
Courts are expected to announce today the reduction in points. I heard Juventus and Lazio will only have 7 points given back, AC Milan no deduction, adn Fiorentina no reduction

7 points is better than nothing.

Milan´s no deduction? That´s apsurd!

Fiorentina´s no reduction is unfair.

I think there will be changes to that decisions.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
CONI verdicts expected
Friday 27 October, 2006

The CONI Court of Arbitration is expected to hand out its verdicts on Friday, as Juventus, Lazio, Fiorentina and Milan hope for a reduction to their penalties.

The four clubs were all punished by the Federal Court sporting tribunal on July 25 for their part in the summer Calciopoli scandal and decided to present their appeal to the CONI Arbitration Court, the highest grade of justice in Italian sports.

The clubs agreed to keep the dispute within the realm of sporting justice after receiving “signals of willingness” from sports officials to conclude the situation fairly.

The final decision should be revealed in the evening after the stock market closes, although a CONI spokesman confirmed to Reuters that there is no official information of when the verdicts will be handed out, meaning everything might be postponed to Monday.

Juventus were stripped of their last two Serie A titles, demoted to Serie B and had a 30-point penalty reduced to 17 after a first appeal. Fiorentina, Lazio and Milan escaped relegation to the lower League but were docked points in Serie A; 19 for Fiorentina, 11 for Lazio and eight for Milan.

While CONI insists nothing has been decided in advance, pundits have predicted that the Bianconeri and the Viola’s handicap could be softened by seven points, whereas Lazio could see their penalty reduced to -6.

Also, it seems unlikely that Milan will be granted more than a two or three-point discount. Reggina were also punished and started the campaign on -15, but the minnows’ case will be examined in November.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
so we will be in the 13th position 9 points from the leader, really good. although i hoped for 10 points discount which would have given us a 6 points margin from the leader and 3 points from Napoli before facing them

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Paolo Sosa said:
so we will be in the 13th position 9 points from the leader, really good. although i hoped for 10 points discount which would have given us a 6 points margin from the leader and 3 points from Napoli before facing them

are you counting we have a match less than the others?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark77 said:
I wanna see Tardelli and Cobolli's reaction and the 2 cats outside Juve's headquarters contesting the new board. :D
:D

It seems the decision is delayed again because the five idiot judges can't find any united decision regarding Fiorentina...

Definitely, Juventus's punishment will be decreased by 7-10 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)