Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juve appeal to TAR
Thursday 24 August, 2006
Juventus officially presented their Calciopoli appeal to the TAR Lazio tribunal on Thursday, ignoring the FIGC and FIFA’s angry warnings.

The Bianconeri failed in their conciliation with the Italian Football Federation last week and decided on Monday to lodge an appeal to the civil court, in the hopes of being reinstated to Serie A.

Juve were stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B with a 17-point deduction as a consequence of the match-fixing scandal.

The Turin club decided to continue its legal fight, ignoring the threatening statements coming from both the Italian and International Federation.

The FIGC stated they were ready to dock even more points if any scandal-hit club were to go to the civil courts.

FIFA confirmed on Wednesday that the situation would be “monitored carefully” and further decisions might be taken, should the circumstances require them.

The TAR Lazio may now schedule an extra hearing in August to specifically discuss Juve’s case.

The new season is set to kick-off on September 9 and both the FIGC and the Lega Calcio have guaranteed that there will be no further delays.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the wheels r in motion :tup:

forzaa juvee....lets take them all on

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Although the punishment was very heavy I don't think it was that unfair to be honest. I certainly wouldn't risk the apocalypse that FIFA and UEFA are going to do if we do appeal to a civil court.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Vinman said:
like we haven't hit rock bottom already......
not really

remember that rossi wanted us to get to seireC with point deduction

the way i see it. if we go to TAR and fail he will empose these punishments and no one will stop him.

also he tryed to threaten by saying it can also reach suspending the team

one thing for shure by going to TAR we are stating that " if we are going down we are taking all italy with us "

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Jem83 said:
absolutely.. I haven't given up hope yet.. but realistically I fear there's an even bigger chance of us getting a heavier penalty :scared:
the only thing we should fear is that some basards would ask for the intervene of government to distort the decision made by the TAR

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Mr. Gol said:
Although the punishment was very heavy I don't think it was that unfair to be honest. I certainly wouldn't risk the apocalypse that FIFA and UEFA are going to do if we do appeal to a civil court.
i disagree with ya Mr.T , i think the only reason why the management was bowing down from the begining is that they expected a more equitable trial. We were the only team that rang changes from top to bottom and we were the only team that had this much damages to it.

Also to a certain extent the law is on our side on some matters....Isha,tifoso,mark and the others explained the legal part very well but from wat i understood .If this was a fair trial we should've had a better result.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus have also sent their appeals filing to Inter and Messina as they benefited from the Turin club's relegation -- Inter by being awarded last year's Serie A title and Messina by not being demoted to Serie B.

Reuters

--------------------------------------------------------

:lol2: I like to see the face of Moratti when reading it :lol2:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
If we are nowing going to the TAR Lazio, then I hope our lawyers point out this bit of unequal treatment that really burns my ass:

If Adriano Galliani received a 9 month ban, then why is he still conducting Milan's transfers and representing Milan at the UEFA draw? What has changed? How is he banned? How was Milan or Galliani punished? NOT AT ALL.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i translated it using google but i didnt understand much.

--------------------------------------------------
Tar: la Juve chiede i danni alla Figc per 130 milioni
La serie B causera' alla Juventus una perdita economica di 130 milioni di euro: lo quantifica il club bianconero nel ricorso al Tar.
24-08-2006 19:18

Articoli a tema | Tutte le news di Sport

La serie B causera' alla Juventus una perdita economica di 130 milioni di euro: lo quantifica il club bianconero nel ricorso al Tar. Il danno e' invece valutato in 70 milioni di euro in caso di serie A. Nel provvedimento c'e' anche una richiesta di risarcimento danni alla Federcalcio, e la Juventus avanza come richiesta prioritaria la riammissione alla serie A, o in subordine la massima serie con lo stesso numero di punti di penalizzazione (17) inflitti dalla giustizia sportiva.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
it says that we could lose 130million euros but we want A with point pen which would be likely, we might get it but have to pay compensation to the figc

something like that , anyone who understands it properly please correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)