Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
tomorrow

Milan 2 - 1 Intermerda
I think it's better to be draw. I hate nter more but I hate milan too.. I wolud love to Palermo or Roma do something in Serie A. This is their gold opportunity - when Juve isn't there

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
CONI cuts Calciopoli penalties

Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina have had their Calciopoli penalties reduced, but Milan remain with an eight-point handicap.

The Biancocelesti and Bianconeri had the biggest discount, as both have had eight points handed back to them after tonight’s verdict from the CONI Arbitration.

Fiorentina were hoping for a substantial discount on their original 19-point penalty, but it has merely been cut to –15.

Milan’s appeal failed, as their eight-point handicap will stand for the 2006-07 campaign.

The clubs lodged their appeals in front of the commission on October 11 and 12, but a decision was only formally announced this evening.

The original Calciopoli trial had inflicted more severe handicaps on the sides, as Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio were demoted to Serie B with penalties of 30, 12 and seven points respectively. Milan stayed in the top flight with a 15-point penalty.

These verdicts were cut on appeal so that only Juve remained in the Second Division with a 17-point penalty. Fiorentina and Lazio returned to Serie A, starting from –19 and –11, while Milan went back into the Champions League through the preliminary round and began the campaign from –8 points.

This could well be the final act in the Calciopoli trial that has dragged on since the summer, amid wiretapping scandals, match-fixing allegations and claims of pressure put on referees to favour certain sides.

Yet there may be more on the horizon, as clubs still unhappy with their lot could in theory appeal to the TAR tribunal. As it is outside the jurisdiction of the sporting courts, this civil action would infuriate the Federation and might earn new penalties for the sides involved.

Channel 4

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
according to my calculations ( i wont bore you with statistics)

now we will propably be on the 2 spot by the end of the fist half of the season

abviously the -17 was a motivator to achieve the winning record .... i hope they keep it untill the end

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
white_rabbit said:
according to my calculations ( i wont bore you with statistics)

now we will propably be on the 2 spot by the end of the fist half of the season

abviously the -17 was a motivator to achieve the winning record .... i hope they keep it untill the end

I think that will be first in half of the season, cause this genoa is one approximately team and they will loose at leats 2 or three games in next 14 games

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Genoa 18
Napoli 15
Rimini 14
Bari 14
Brescia 14
Bologna 13
Piacenza 13
Cesena 12
Mantova 12
Albinoleffe 11
Modena 11
Juventus 10
Lecce 10
Frosinone 8
Triestina 8
Spezia 8
Treviso 8
Verona 6
Crotone 5
Vicenza 3
Pescara 2
Arezzo -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)