Farenheit 9/11 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I found it informative and interesting, but that's about it. As people have said, you really have to consider the source of this material. The only reason people who agree with Moore and laud him as a hero is because he's just an average American Joe (I mean that in no bad way), and people who already have preconceived oppositions to the Bush administration welcome this kind of material with open arms, but only because he's 'like one of them' (and I use that phrase loosely).

Imagine the credibility that this movie would have had, if it had been produced by say, the North Korean government. People would give it as much notice as they would the movie "Supersize Me" if it was made by the chairman of KFC

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
FYI, if you really are in search of a more thought-out, factual approach to the subject and perspective, you're better off checking out Al Franken's last book, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them.

It makes real arguments, unlike Moore's movie. But it's not entertaining movie material in the way that Moore can produce.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
But Al Franken isn't really neutral, is he? I saw him on the Letterman show, and he made it very clear what party he supports. I'm not saying that what he's saying is wrong (or that I wouldn't agree with it, or him), but he struck me as a person that many Republicans would accuse of writing propaganda.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well i think the facts are well represented. 42% of the time on vacation. Who wont want to be president of America, after that?!
And also, it was extremely informative as regards all the inside connections, and how one plot was connected to another. eg. Hamid Karzai!!
And now todays news reports Bush has handpicked the head of the CIA. Wonder how long back they go...and what ulterior motives he has in mind this time around. Whatever those are, theyre going out of the window with his presidency.
Gotta be JFK, these elections.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Moore can keep that garbage for himself. Earning money from harrashment and accusation of the president, real classy.

And by the way, **** you kerry you populistic whore.

Go Bush!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)