Fantasy Serie A!! (17 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"Your substitutes will only score points if a starting player in the same position doesn't play a single minute in that round. For instance, if one of your midfielders doesn't play in a round, then one of the midfielders on your bench will be substituted on for him at the end of that round. The order of substitutes is from top to bottom on the bench, and it can be changed by using the up/down arrows next to every bench player."

So basically, since Luca Toni was in my starting lineup but didn't play, I can sub him out after the round for someone that did and still get the points of the player that was subbed in?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
"Your substitutes will only score points if a starting player in the same position doesn't play a single minute in that round. For instance, if one of your midfielders doesn't play in a round, then one of the midfielders on your bench will be substituted on for him at the end of that round. The order of substitutes is from top to bottom on the bench, and it can be changed by using the up/down arrows next to every bench player."

So basically, since Luca Toni was in my starting lineup but didn't play, I can sub him out after the round for someone that did and still get the points of the player that was subbed in?
The website will automatically make that substitution after this round of fixtures is over. In your case, Paulinho will take Toni's place and you will get 10 points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)