Fantasy Serie A!! (4 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I'm no fantasy football expert so I don't know if it's like that in every fantasy football game, but I don't like how slowly the value of the player rises. Hamsik - 4 goals in 2 games as a attacking midfielder, Nagatomo - 2 goals in 2 games as a wing back and the value of both of them rose by only 0.2 million? That's some bullshit. They should have risen by at least 0.5 million.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why?

Hamsik's price is already set high because he is expected to score a lot.

And Nagatomo almost certainly won't keep scoring.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Why?

Hamsik's price is already set high because he is expected to score a lot.

And Nagatomo almost certainly won't keep scoring.
But I thought the whole "value rise" thing is about predicting which average players will have a good game and their price will rise, so then you can keep him and expect they keep up their good form or sell them and buy better players. If it's going to rise just by 0.2 millions, they might as well remove this feature from the game, because it adds nothing to it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I thought it was more about penalising people who choose to change their team and sign people - like Hamsik and Nagatomo - who are already doing well. :boh:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I thought it was more about penalising people who choose to change their team and sign people - like Hamsik and Nagatomo - who are already doing well. :boh:
You are right, but does 0.2 million really change anything? I don't think so. That's why I'm telling that these prices need to change more drastically to have at least any kind of impact on the game, because now it neither allows you to make profit out of players, who are in good form, nor penalises players, who buys in form players for almost the same price as it was right from the start.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I understand your pov Monco, it's actually quite a nice idea to sell some players that are on a 'hot streak' for an increased value but i think Red is right, it only penalises people for not making the correct choices at the beggining. You say that in form players are almost the same price - for example i would like to get Hamsik now, but it would be soo hard to get 11m alone without some major squad changes not to mention his actual value (11.2).

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Season = match?? Because I need a new midfielder and defender for sure. I still want to use 4 forwards :cry:.
Normally, you can make one free transfer per match week, if you make more you have to take a points deduction. But you have one wildcard that you can use only once to make unlimited subs with no penalty. I hope that clears things up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)