Fantasy Serie A!! (48 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I was thinking that too, but he will most likely start though...there's no mention of him missing the next game from the reports
For some reason FI seems to think he'll be out for several weeks, but I can't find anything in the Italian press that says that. I highly doubt a stitched up cut on his face would keep him out.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For some reason FI seems to think he'll be out for several weeks, but I can't find anything in the Italian press that says that. I highly doubt a stitched up cut on his face would keep him out.
I agree. But that's also risk. And, well, the guy can't walk on a boat in Capri without drunkenly stumbling and splitting his face open. Sell!!! :p

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I registered my team on Saturday,, must have been too late for last weekends games because I got zero points. put Hamsik and Tevez in the side which would have got me a ton of points, gutted!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I registered my team on Saturday,, must have been too late for last weekends games because I got zero points. put Hamsik and Tevez in the side which would have got me a ton of points, gutted!
You must submit/make changes to your team one hour before the first game of the round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)