Fantasy Serie A!! (1 Viewer)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Meh, it's pretty easy to figure out as long as you have a little general knowledge of Serie A to know some players to pick, I have a history of finishing poorly in these competitions but I still do it anyway :tongue:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Finally finished my squad after an hour and a half, and now I need 5 coins to join the damn league after I spent all 50 getting an extra million.

:derp:

Can I delete my account to start again or something?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Can someone explain to me how the hell the bench works?
Pretty sure I remember from when I played this last season, that you can't make subs manually in the middle of a round (unless you pay for the right to do so). So there's nothing you can do if a player you picked had a bad game, or if you change your mind about someone after some of the week's matches have already been played. But if someone you have as a starter doesn't play at all, then someone on your bench who plays the same position will automatically be subbed in, based on the order you have them listed.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can't join the league for some reason, can someone explain my handicapped mind how this works? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out, nevermind me.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Paulinho is going to fuck all your shit up.

Yeah, it changes the focus of how you score points. "Balanced" kind of speaks for itself, "attacking" means you get extra points for attacking plays but less for defensive plays, and vice versa for "defensive". It's a little hard to explain, so just take a look at what it says on the site: http://www.fantasyseriea.com/en/rules-of-the-game#scoring
Attacking looks better to me :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)